DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

POVERTY ALLEVIATION THURSDAY BY MALIKI

Conscious / Ministry of Planning: Launch of the national strategy for poverty alleviation in Iraq Thursday
Conscious / Baghdad / P. M

12/1/2010 12/1/2010 1:28pm 1:28 pm

أعلنت وزارة التخطيط والتعاون الإنمائي عن اقامة احتفالية بمناسبة اطلاق الاستراتيجية الوطنية للتخفيف من الفقر في العراق الخميس المقبل. The Ministry of Planning and Development Cooperation on the holding of the celebrations at the launch of the national strategy to alleviate poverty in Iraq Thursday.

وأوضح مصدر إعلامي في الوزارة في تصريح صحفي لمراسل( وكالة انباء الاعلام العراقي/واع ) ان الوزارة ستطلق يوم الخميس المقبل استراتيجية التخفيف من الفقر في العراق بحضور رئيس الوزراء نوري المالكي ونائب رئيس مجلس النواب خالد العطية وعدد من أعضاء مجلس النواب والوزراء. The media source in the ministry told a news reporter (news agency, Iraqi Information / conscious), the ministry will launch on Thursday poverty alleviation strategy in Iraq, the presence of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and Vice Chairman of Parliament Khalid al-Attiya and the number of members of parliament and ministers.

وأشار المصدر الى ان الإستراتيجية الوطنية للتخفيف من الفقر في العراق في حال البدء بها على مدى الأعوام الخمسة المقبلة ستقوم بتقليص نسبة الفقر في البلد من نسبة 23% الى 16% ،مبينا ان الاستراتيجية تهدف الى توفير فرص عمل للعاطلين عن العمل وتحسين المستوى الصحي والتعليمي والمعيشي في البلاد في جميع محافظات العراق. The source pointed out that the national strategy for poverty alleviation in Iraq should start out over the next five years will reduce the incidence of poverty in the country from 23% to 16%, indicating that the strategy aims to provide jobs for the unemployed and to improve the health, education and living in the country in all provinces of Iraq.

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...vtH0u8PLOB9fLA

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The link is bad do you have a new link. Also thanks for all you do great blogsite

Dinar-Daddy said...

I hope this helped. I re-posted the link. You are very welcome. I am trying to make this site convenient, user friendly, and full of good information from all over.

Anonymous said...

Amen! Keep on Keepin on!