DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

FRANK26 POST - KTF MIssions

This is where I introduce intel/info………approximately three Friday’s ago at 5:05pm EST (now do you see why I kept using 5:05 so that you would remember today) M signed the approval for the RI. Today the CBI has signed the final documents for the announcement of the RI. Please take this to our Father in prayer. It was in M’s control ………then once he signed it he passed it to S. Now that S has signed it with the CBI the question is will he pass it back to M for the announcement or does S keep it for the announcement? IMO……it’s going back to M.

The following article may hold little interest for you. But if you have been with me from the very beginning …….you know how I communicate with my team. Go ahead and enjoy it and then move on to the next article.


Frank they want see another eclipse that last this long for 1,033 years and it lasts for 7 min. I see many #\'s you like 1033 and 7

Researcher Kurdish: Kurdistan Region will eclipse of the sun is the longest for a thousand years to come
The Kurdish researcher specializing in climate change and water Hidropoultiki on Monday that the Kurdistan region will witness an eclipse of the sun is the longest for a thousand years to come.

وقال رمضان حمزة لوكالة كردستان للأنباء(آكانيوز) إن \"اقليم كردستان سيشهد كسوفا للشمس هو الاطول منذ الالف عام مقبلة اسوة بالكثير من بقاع العالم\". Ramadan said Hamza, told the Kurdistan News (AKnews) \"The Kurdistan region will see the eclipse of the sun is the longest since a thousand in future, as in many parts of the world.\"

وأوضح أن \"كسوف الشمس سيبدأ من الساعة الثامنة و 25 دقيقة وينتهي في العاشرة و36 دقيقة صباحا بتوقيت بغداد، من صباح يوم الجمعة القادم 15كانون الثاني/يناير 2010 وسيدوم نحو سبعة دقائق\". He explained that the \"eclipse of the sun will start from eighth and 25 minutes and ends in the tenth and 36 minutes in the morning Baghdad time, on the morning of Friday, January 15, 2010 and will last about seven minutes.\"

لافتا الى أن \"الكسوف سيكون بالامكان رؤيته في اجزاء العراق ومنها محافظات اقليم كوردستان العراق بالإضافة الى عدد من دول العالم\"..مشددا على أنه \"اطول كسوف للشمس وسوف لن يتم رؤية كسوفا اطول منه الا عام 3043 في شهر كانون الاول/ديسمبر يوم 23 أي بعد الف و33 سنة مقبلة\". He pointed out that \"it would be possible to see the eclipse in parts of Iraq, including the provinces of Kurdistan Region Iraq as well as a number of countries in the world\" .. He emphasized that \"the longest eclipse of the sun and will not be seeing him not the longest eclipse in 3043 in the month of December on 23 any A thousand and 33 years to come. \"

ويرى حمزة أن \"وقت الذروة للكسوف سيكون في الساعة التاسعة و 25 دقيقة وسيكون كسوفا جزئيا بالنسبة لاقليم كردستان والعراق\". Hamza believes that \"the peak of the eclipse will be in the ninth hour and 25 minutes and will be a partial eclipse for the Kurdistan region and Iraq.\"

وتابع أن \"حركة الكسوف ستكون الى الشرق من الكرة الارضية وتقل نسبة حجب الشمس كلما توجهنا شمالا او جنوبا من خط الكسوف وخط العرض 330 من وسط افريقيا\". He said, \"the movement of the eclipse will be to the east of the planet is less than block the sun gets higher in the north or south of the line of latitude Eclipse 330 from Central Africa.\"

وكان إقليم كردستان العراق قد شهد مؤخرا حالتين هامتين لكسوف الشمس، كان أولها في آب/أغسطس 1999 والثاني في تشرين الأول/أكتوبر 2005. The Kurdistan region of Iraq had recently witnessed two important steps to a solar eclipse, the first in August 1999 and the second in October 2005.
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&langpair=ar%7Cen&u=http://www.aknews.com/ar/aknews/3/102264/


To budget ……….or not to budget………..that is the question. IMO………we are seeing it answered right before our eyes. Everything from the prevention of today’s coup………to a 7 trillion IQD loan from the IMF says to me that these ingredients have been needed in order to pass the 2010 budget. Almost every day we are on high alert for the announcement. When I started I called it a revaluation . Then I went to a reinstatement because CH7 read that when conditions were right in Iraq their currency value would be reinstated……..hence an RI. But that is if the rate comes out at 322 or close to it with an interest factor growth added to it. Let’s say no higher than 330. But ………intel has increased this number. If that is the case……..then this is not an RI but and RV. Time and God will tell…

No comments: