DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

KREATIVITY28 POST - Dinar Rumor

Hello,

For a while now Medic and his remarkable team of researchers (with the exception of one).. have been gathering info to keep us on top of our investment as well as the fine researchers here at DR. Intermittently, we would get reports saying that tests were being run within the banking systems of Iraq to get ready for the RV. Well check this out !!

http://siteresources.worldbank.org/I...torSep2009.pdf

"
Central Bank of Iraq connected with Government-owned banks and the headquarters of private banks with high capacity and reliable communications infrastructure"

"The inter-banking network has been installed and commissioned at 29 sites. The network has been tested and applications for payment, real-time gross settlement, and check-enabled systems are being launched."

This 3 page report on the "World Bank Iraqi Trust Fund" has this among other juicy info I am sure you will enjoy ! One thing that I want to point out is that only 95% of the testing was done as of September 09 ( date this report was released ) so we are just waiting for the last 5% to be done and they will recieve the full 100% in the right column.

Qualitative Assessment of Project Performance
"Overall implementation of the project is on track following initial procurement problems and severe price increases. The US$10 million of additional financing provided in October 2008 addressed a financing gap caused by USD/Euro exchange rate. Both the microwave and inter-banking networks have been installed and commissioned. All installations need to be inspected, to evaluate the quality of the microwave towers before handing the two networks over to CBI and ITPC. The contractor for inter-banking network will conduct 6 months of operations and management. "

If my math is correct 6 months from Sept. 09 Lands us in Feb 2010...a montht before elections ( Talk about good timing ). But, as we all know....This is Iraq and they move when they are ready. At least we can all read it from an official document.
Reply With Quote

No comments: