DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

FEDERAL BUDGET RETURNED TO GOVT FOR AMENDMENTS

January 12, 2010 - 12:07:35

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The parliamentary financial committee has returned the 2010 federal budget to the Iraqi government to make amendments to it, the committee’s head said on Tuesday.
“Yesterday, the Parliament passed its budget and the budget of the Supreme Judicial Council, resulting in changes to some figures in the federal budget,” Alaa al-Sadoun told Aswat al-Iraq news agency.
The budget allocated for the Supreme Judicial Council has been cut by $2 billion U.S. dollars, while the Parliament’s budget has been upped by $8 billion due to an increase in the number of lawmakers in the next parliament, scheduled to be formed following the upcoming elections on March 7.
On October 13, 2009 the Iraqi cabinet approved an ID83 trillion federal budget for the year 2010, including an ID5.3 trillion supplementary budget. The budget, based on an oil price of $60 a barrel, was sent to the parliament for approval.
SS (P)
http://en.aswataliraq.info/?p=125072

No comments: