DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

DINAR DADDY - A LETTER TO SFMEDIC

SFMedic,

I am writing this letter to you because it has come to my attention that you have apparently posted a letter to me requesting that I don't copy your posts and information from your site/s onto MY PERSONAL BLOG, http://www.dinardaddystidbits.blogspot.com/. I have copied your post (below) for all to read and understand, so all may have a point of reference in reading my response to you. I encourage any one of your followers, or members of your site, to please post this on your site for you to read.

First of all, I wish to thank you for taking the time you do to educate so many on your forums and throughout the web about the New Iraqi Dinar investment. It is clear from your writings that you are very educated on this subject, not to mention "connected" to those who do know what is going on. I, along with probably 99% of the rest of the investors in this crazy roller-coaster ride, can only wish to have such connections and knowledge. It is this very point that has so many wishing to follow your posts.

I want to make it clear that, unfortunately for me, I am NOT a member of any of your forums. I was booted sometime ago for some crazy reason. It was during the time where MANY were being shown the door by your admins for different reasons. Somehow, I too was thrown in the mix despite, what I felt, was nothing I was doing or said. So, to your point in your post/email from several days ago, I am not a member of your site, nor do I steal posts from you. The only way I have access to your information, for which I and so many others on the web are indeed grateful for, is because you have others who are members on your sites that bring that information over to other forums and sites, of which I am a member.

Just so you understand me and my intentions with my personal blog, I am copying the header of my site, which clearly states my purpose for you.

DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

I have found through my research in this investment over the past couple of years (yes, I am a "newbie" in this investment by your standards) that there is NO SITE or FORUM that is a ONE-STOP-SHOP for dinar investment resources links and information, rumors, chats, posts, dinar purchase site links, news source links, forex and currency converter site links, and bank site information links.

I love the forums, but have found over time that I grow tired of the games, chats, posts, and general dialogue. I just want information without all the minucha. I want access to the words of those who I feel do know what they are talking about. It's important to me to read the words of those who are connected to "sources" of information. It is what helps keep my hope up, along with the hopes of so many in this investment. I want all this in an easy-to-reference site. I think I've accomplished this for me, my friends, and anyone else in my blog.

I created my site because I have many who depend on me for information. I was feeling the burden of constant phone calls and text messages asking for the "latest scoop". What started as a desire for me to help my family and friends, turned into a burden that was taking away from work and my family time. I needed to make a change, so I took it upon myself to start my blog. I know my "woes" are nothing compared to those of you, Phoenix, Frank, Adam Montana, Neno, and others who have such large followings, so I am confident you know where I'm coming from.

So... bottom line... No, I have never taken anything from you. I appreciate the intel you and those on your site with knowledge and "contacts" share. If you wish to try and shut down every forum on the web that speaks about you and your words, then I wish you luck. Otherwise, just know that there are many forums who value you and your efforts. The greatest form of flattery is to have someone copy you. I copy and paste good information in my site from any forum I am a member of for the purpose of helping me and my family and friends know more about this frustrating investment. Your words just happen to be included in that mix, as they are found on many sites on the web. You are a respected source of information about the "New Iraqi Dinar" investment. I wish you and all of us well.

Regards,
Dinar Daddy

SFMEDIC LETTER FORWARDED TO ME BY A FRIEND WHO WAS EMAILED THE LETTER FROM HIS CONTACT:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 12:17:06 -0800

DINAR DADDY BLOG
Fw: COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Wed, January 6, 2010 12:02:47 AM

I AM REQUESTING THAT THE BLOG SITE: http://dinardaddystidbits.blogspot.com/ THE ILLEGAL POSTING OF COPYRIGHTED INFORMATION FROM SITE http://dinarspeculator.com/ THIS IS A PRIVATE SITE AND IT IS POSTED THAT ALL INFORMATION IS COPYRIGHTED. THE INFORMATION. IT IS CLEARLY POSTED THAT THE INFORMATION POSTED ON MY SITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REMOVED. THIS IS THE EXACT STATEMENT POSTED: All information discussed in chat is the sole property of dinarspeculator.com and unless written permission is given by the site admins. It is not to be removed or shared. Any party or parties who have any such information without expressed written consent have violated copyright infringement laws and are enforcable by the US Government. Please have this site cease and desist all Information posted from SFMedic from http://dinarspeculator.com/

YOU ARE TO STOP ALL STOP THE ILLEGAL POSTING OF COPYRIGHTED INFORMATION TAKEN WITHOUT PERMISSION BY THE SITE ADMIN (SFMEDIC) OF HTTP://DINARSPECULATOR.COM/ & HTTP://DINARVETS.DOOBLA.COM/ IMMEDIATELY! ALL INFORMATION TAKEN WILL BE IMMEDIATELY REMOVED FROM THE BLOG: http://dinardaddystidbits.blogspot.com/

This will serve as your legal notice to cease and desist all further actions described above. You are hereby instructed to comply with this letter immediately or face legal sanctions under applicable Federal and State law. I may utilize telephone recording devices to document any telephone conversations that we may have in the future if you fail to comply with this cease and desist letter. Please give this very important matter the utmost attention. I intend to keep a log of any contacts you make with me after you receive this letter.

Sincerely,
SFMedic SITE ADMIN
©2002-2009 LawDepot™

3 comments:

dbishop said...

Wonder why DinarSpeculator has closed registrations? Can't even find an email address to ask why?

Anonymous said...

That is the lamest thing I have ever read! Kind of sounds like he wants to take his ball and go home...what a baby! He has great info but seems little childish with this matter...

Anonymous said...

I agree dinar daddy I do not understande why forum leaders are so protective of thier info. If I had good info I would want to share it with everyone thats invested. But thats just me. Guddos to you daddy