DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

FRANK26 POST - KTF Missions

DINAR DADDY TIDBIT:
I've been asked by a follower to please add my interpretation of Frank's post. I have consulted no one, so this is what I come up with based on what I've heard and read, and what makes sense to me. The italicized comments in red below are obviously my interpretations. Feel free to tell me how I did... :)


Hello this is Nancy Newshound from WKTF (Fictitious news anchor for KTF Missions... "WKTF"... get it?) and we are sitting with Magnum Knarf (Frank's name backwards), P.I. Thank you for being with us Sir this evening. Does the P.I. stand for Private Investigator? No it stands for public (Public Investigator) the whole world seems to know me! You look Hawaiian ………are you?I have been told. You decide. You seem to answer questions straight to the point without much in between. Yes.I see………can we ask you questions of what has happened in your investigation with Iraq in the last 7 days? That’s why you brought me here. I see……….okay can we start by asking what happened yesterday in Iraq …….was there a coup? No……….intel says that the Beatles were nowhere in sight singing koo koo ka choo (He's saying that their intel found out they were using the "coup" they were announcing, along with an imposed curfew for the purpose of hiding what the military and Iraqi secret service were up to... RV anyone?). Just kidding……..about two weeks ago the Iraqis asked for the security files but they were not willing to give up their economic files for it. Last Wednesday it was important to be quiet as departments told us to be cautious. On Thursday there was a red, white and blue post to remind people of where their loyalties should lie in protecting their own country (If they wanted to protect their country, they'd better be loyal to the U.S., and follow our lead in helping them). Can you slow down please you are going too fast.Try shorthand……….on Friday the process on an Exchange Rate Mechanism was activated but frozen (RV was signed by M, thus activiating the rate, but showing "frozen" on bank screens). It was reported that teams visiting Iraqi banks failed in opening accounts to deposit USD or IQD………banking systems frozen but open for show (Banks in Iraq are open, but they can't do anything, as their bank systems are frozen. They kept the banks open for show only as they were waiting for the RV). This caused frustration within the team because it is difficult to get passes from the jolly GREEN giant (Green Zone doesn't give out bus passes, so no money = no ride? / US Embassy in Baghdad is largest in the world?). Also in finding a ride to the bank. Help came from a Russian detective to verify great frustration within the Iraqi bank employees. (footnote: please refer to email below after this interview) Iraqi banks have floor managers that greet you when you enter to direct you to the line and teller to assist you. Much was confirmed that Iraqi banks are waiting for the announcement (banks were left with nothing to do even though they were open, as their systems were frozen. This would have been difficult for the employees to handle, as many would have been very frustrated.) All employees are armed and trained with knowledge to proceed with the new rate. This is all wonderful but what does it have to do with the coup from yesterday?I’m getting there. Saturday and Sunday ……..silence was golden as commanded to prevent any H2O leaks (news blackout enforced yesterday to avoid any leaks of info). Melons were cut open while they waited over a rainbow (code words for RV moving forward... found in the media). But intel has recently reported that someone by the name of Jericho took a walk about 7 times……… somehow or another ……….this brought down walls of delays (saying his KTF Missions site held a fast and a figurative "Jericho Walk" to bring faith to ensure the RV coming). Monday security forces prepared to go easter egg hunting. Tuesday ………..they went and picked them up. But no security files were given to anyone………instead used to collect the rotten eggs (Iraqi security forces and SWAT teams rounded up the bad "eggs" in Iraq and used the "COUP" as cover to round up all the bad people / terrorists). On Wednesday logic said to continue closing banks and ISX and use a coup as an excuse (explained above). Take note ……….you read nothing about a coup today on Wednesday but you did yesterday. Mission accomplished. So when do the banks go back into business? When they get a new rate (The banks will be back to normal business once the RV happens. Until then, it's suggested they stay closed.). Well ……….let me try this again……..when do you think that will be? Our investigators have determined that tomorrow , Thursday would be ideal (Thursday and Friday are days Frank's intel is suggesting are days that the RV will probably happen.) and then the majority feel that Friday would be better because it is easy to open the banks on Saturday and walk into Sunday along with the rest of the week. Momentum ………should not be delayed therefore ruling out Thursday (I'm assuming that by "momentum" he is referring to their security forces progress in rounding up the "bad guys"). Is this solid intel written in stone?It is definitely intel but unfortunately written in the sands of Iraq (any intel changes when it comes to Iraq. They seem to change their minds ALOT.). Is there anything missing for the new rate to be released? Three letters…….HCL (Hydro Carbon Law). Well …………will this prevent the new rate from being released? Two letters…….No.Are you sure?Are you blind? There is so much oil activity in the air that the SUN cannot penetrate ……….nor MOON light. Such eclipses are well studied and calculated (referring to the solar eclipse that is suppose to happen on Friday the 15th. Iraq takes their astrology activities and signs seriously. So, they will probably RV on Friday, according to this logic.). Get ready to say ………my God, it’s full of stars. (footnote: please refer article below) Word has it that the auction today went through the World Bank. Is that true because it would be historical? Not true……..but …………if you go to the CBI website you will notice that a percentage of today’s auction went through the World Bank. Normal procedures? You decide. Where are you going? I know your next question………..and your time has just ended. But……….Bye.Well folks I’m sorry to bring this interview to an abrupt end for some reason or another Magnum Knarf P.I. has left us in the still of the night. I have a feeling he will soon return ………..in the same manner. So please stay tuned for further developing news. This is Nancy Newshound from WKTF somewhere on this planet.

4 comments:

salmon4039 said...

Hey WIGO,

Can you put your interpretation on tis like you did for his previous one?? Thanks a bunch for all you do.

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!! :) That is so helpful! I love your blog!!

salmon4039 said...

Thanks WIGO!!! Excellent commentary. btw, we miss you at KTF.

Take Care,

Dinar-Daddy said...

No problem guys... :) I am still a member at KTF, and try to comment when I can. I consider Frank my friend, so I will always be a supporter of his efforts.