DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

DINAR DADDY POST - Blog Site Suggestion Box

All,

I am posting this to request FEEDBACK on what you'd like to have me include on this blog. Let me give you some suggestions for thought, then I'd appreciate ANYONE who wants an addition that would be helpful to the followers of my blog to POST their suggestion in the COMMENT SECTION below this post. Here are some of my suggestions to get your thoughts racing...

1) Site links you feel I should add to the links I already have
2) Translation tools that would make it easy for ANYONE to read my blog
3) Video links you feel you'd like more easy access to
4) Other forum or blog links
5) Other information category links I should add (i.e. categories we have listed on the right side of the blog)
6) Blog layout suggestions

I think you've got my drift. I'll take into consideration ALL SUGGESTIONS, and you'll see the changes/additions quickly implemented. Thank you all for your input!

Regards,
Dinar Daddy

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great site....I follow daily. My suggestion? Be un-biased....Include some negative info as well as [positive. We need the whole truth.
Thanks for your hard work.

Anonymous said...

Not the place, but I'm new. How can Iraq RV with their lowest denomination being 25 dinar? Lop the 25K notes and issue smaller denoms? I'm scared! All I have is 25K notes. A lot of them.

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed reading all the latest news on your site. I think it's great. It eliminates the need to go from site to site to try to figure out what's going on with the Dinar. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Dinar Daddy. I really like what you've done so far. Thanks

Anonymous said...

I concur - this is a great site! I like that you post actual news articles as well as rumor. The negative stuff mentioned above is ok as long as it's not just people replying to rumors - i.e. "give me the facts", "medic was wrong again", etc. IMO, if it didn't RV, I've got enough sense to know medic's prediction was wrong.

You seem to me to be very unbiased by giving the news articles and plenty of links. I think you're doing a great job and greatly appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite sites! Check it several times a day. Agree with others, cuts to the chase, articles are great along with posts, the recap of other sites is very helpful! Keep it coming!!

salmon4039 said...

Great site!! My only annoyance is that if I scroll halfway down the the main page and click on the comments in a article and then hit back to go to the main page, it brings me all the way to the top again. Is there a way to fix this so it will go to the section of the page that I originally left?

Dinar-Daddy said...

I don't think I can do that. What I can do, if you'd like, is shrink the NUMBER OF POSTS that show up on the page. Right now I have it set at 15 posts. You can always click on the post links to the right of the page for other posts for the day, if you want it not to scroll so far. Let me know...

Dinar-Daddy said...

I think I fixed it. Now that you have a page that pops up to leave a message, I think it goes right back to where you left the previous screen. I tried it a few times and I go right back to the post I left. Let me know if it works for you.

Anonymous said...

This blog is GREAT! I’m a US Marine and currently live in Japan and I watch this site like a hawk! One stop shopping and the links to the articles for me is a MUST!

I would love to see some instructions on here as how to register and become a follower of the site. Even if all I can do is add my info to your following I would like to do that.

I don’t “belong” to the other sites but I follow medic closely, wish he would be less intense about his words being posted on other sites.

Dinar-Daddy said...

Thank you for your service to our Country US Marine!

If you look to the right side of the site, you'll see a couple of sections that will help you set yourself up as a "Follower", and as a "Subscriber" to the site. Just click on the links shown within the sections and you'll be set.

Please be careful and come home safe!