DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

BREITLING CHAT - Dinar Vets 1/13/10 @ 5:31pm EST

OK THIS COMES WITH A DISCLAIMER BECUASE I DONT HAVE MY NOTES IN FRONT OF ME OKI MAY BE OF A FEW DAYS ON THE NUMBERS AND OR DATESBUT WILL GIVE YOU A CLEAR VIEW OF WHAT WE HAVE IN FRONT OF USI WANT YOU GUYS TO DO SOMETHING FOR ME THOUGH , NEXT TIME YOU SEE ASTRO , MED AND TDURDEN YOU NEED TO THANK THEM FOR ALL THE WORKAND INSIGHT. ALSO 8BALL OK OK I WANT TO POINT OUT ON DEC 21ST 2009UNSC resolution is very clear on 21 Dec that they need to provide a plan by April 1st on how they are gonna pay imf loan and other international debtors YOU ALL WITH ME ? OK WHATS THE IMF STIPULATION BEFORE THEY HAND OUT LOANS ?j

stlou says to (17:36:02):pay back in tradeable currency?

HOW MANY DAYS? DO THEY NEED ON THAT ?

45dj51 says to (17:36:18): 30

AWESOME. OK NOW ASTRO WAS EXPLAINING TO ME LAST NIGHT THERE IS A LAW, THAT STATES NO LAWS CAN BE PASSED 1 MONTH BEFORE ELECTIONS.WHEN IS THE ELECTION?

terryb says to (17:37:38): 3/7

HE ALSO EXPLAINED THAT IRAQ DOES NOT PASS LAW UNTIL SOME ONE PULLS A GUN OUTAND THEY MAY HAVE ONE EXTENSION ON THAT 1 MONTH BEFORE ELECTIONAT HE PUTS IT AT FEB 14-15THLET SAY THEY DONT NEED TO DO THATTHAT POUTS US AT END OF JANYOU GUYS SEE WHAT WE ARE LOOKING AT? WE ARE LOOKING AT UNSC MANDATES IRAQ LAWS AND IMF STIPULATIONS LOL CRAZY I KNOWBUT THIS IS HOW WE ARE LOOKING AT IT ALSO ONE MORE THING AND YOU GUYS KNOW THIS THE 12TH WAS A DEADLINE. SO YOU HAVE JUST AS GOOD AS CHANCE TO GUESS ON THE DAY AS WE DO

No comments: