DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

DINAR DADDY POST

TIDBIT:
This is from an anonymous poster on this site:

This blog is GREAT! I’m a US Marine and currently live in Japan and I watch this site like a hawk! One stop shopping and the links to the articles for me is a MUST! I would love to see some instructions on here as how to register and become a follower of the site. Even if all I can do is add my info to your following I would like to do that. I don’t “belong” to the other sites but I follow medic closely, wish he would be less intense about his words being posted on other sites.

Here were my instructions to him if you wish to do the same:

Thank you for your service to our Country US Marine! If you look to the right side of the site, you'll see a couple of headers at the bottom of the green section that will help you set yourself up as a "Follower", and as a "Subscriber" to the site. Just click on the links shown within the sections and you'll be set. Please be careful in your efforts serving our Country, and come home safe!

Just so each of you knows, here are some basic navigation instructions for my blog:

1) The chats, posts, rumors, news articles, and other basic information for a given day are posted in the main section of the blog that has a LIGHT CREAM background. I've set up the site so that it can only post 15 of the latest posts on the page at once.

2) Where do all the other posts go? They are seen on the right side of the page towards the bottom in the BLUE SECTION under the heading "BLOG ARCHIVE". I have all my posts showing by date. If you wish to go back and reference a particular date's posts, you may do so by clicking on the month, date, or day's link.

3) You may also access the varoius links at the top right of the page in the GREEN SECTION. They are hyperlinked for your convenience. Unfortunately, these links don't open a new browser, so you'll have to click the back-arrow in the top left of your browser to get back to the blog, or simply retype the blog URL into the search bar when you wish to return to the blog.

4) It is my intent to post various investment tools and general investment information for the followers after the RV. I've started by posting a couple of articles at the very bottom of the blog page for your convenience. These are very helpful and can give you things to think about moving forward. I will have ALOT more once this thing hits, as I know everyone will want to be exposed to all the possibilities for where you can place your money.

As I am NOT a financial advisor, I will not be recommending anything specific. I will simply educate you on the various investment vehicles and where you could possibly get them. The more of us who can handle our money "Post-RV", the better off the entire world will be.

Please let me know what else I can do or explain by making a comment that is below this post. I want to do all I can do to help each of you. Thank you for the flattery of following this blog. I am just one of you praying this will happen soon.

4 comments:

Forex FX-Trader said...

To be successful in forex trading, have a forex mindset and set aside your ego. Accept the fact that losing is part of forex cycle. Work on the strategy and anticipate the hardest part which is the forex signals.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog just as it is. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your comments! Believe me, myself and about 200,000 of my fellow Marines do this as a labor of love :) After 23 years of serving I love my Corp and country more than I ever did!

Semper Fi

Anonymous said...

This is the most informative and friendly site to be found. It's makes complicity simplified. Thank you for smoothing the road. No need to go anywhere else!