DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Sunday, January 17, 2010

ANNOUNCEMENT: Fine... I'll come back! ;)

All,

Thank you for the wonderful comments, and for reminding me of WHY I started this site. To help my friends, family, and their friends and family understand this investment better. I only post those topics from the news and from self-professed "gurus" that I deem mean something to me in this investment. Like Frank "I see patterns", and that is why I post what I do. It's to help each of you read what I feel you should know so that you can have your OWN points of reference in trying to understand all that is happening in the world that would impact us in our investment. My style is obviously different than his however. I'm more direct and to the point.

Sharing this, I propose the following... I will continue to post certain articles and some posts and rumors for your reference to maintain your understanding of this investment. I won't post "certain" people's posts/chats, as it obviously bothers them. My intent is not to upset anyone. I will, however, post snipets of information shared that I feel is important for reference and knowledge. I just won't post their ENTIRE CHATS... That would probably be viewed as a blessing for ALL of you. lol! Sometimes the ramblings can be too much, and we don't want to read them anyway.

So, I'll post quick chats that are out there. I will post pertinent news articles. My postings will be more infrequent and random, as I need to take care of other things. Believe it or not, I do feel the responsibility to share what I've uncovered with each of you, but I just can't make this constant anticipation of an RV part of my life. This has really taken its toll of many, including me. I'm just fried, and candidly physically, emotionally, and spiritually don't feel right.

The governments of the world have done their job making this very difficult to follow. I wave the white flag and say I give. To those who really are "in charge", please just do what you're going to do and we'll all respond according to your rules. We are well over our heads in this wicked game called greed, manipulation, mis-information, self-centeredness, personal favors, threats, and deception. I just pray we can somehow figure out how to handle what is thrown at us when it comes. The more I learn and read, the more I realize we need His help. To overcome such darkness, we will need such divine intervention, as "L" and his followers truely have a grip on this world further than any of us could have ever imagined.

I will maintain my faith. I will remain...

Dinar Daddy

25 comments:

salmon4039 said...

YAY!!!! Welcome back!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hanging in there with us! I feel the same way you do. This is exhausting. We'll let God bring us this blessing at the time of his choosing!

Anonymous said...

Thanks. Keep up the good work. And to the crackpots: if you can't say something good, keep it to yourself.

EOSIRL@ said...

Hey Dinar Daddy,

Thanks for staying, I find your blog very helpful, like one-stop shopping for key dinar information. I appreciate your efforts.

eosirl2

Anonymous said...

DD. Thanks for continuing with your blog. Your hard work and long hours are appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Great news! I'm looking forward to any posts that you can give us.

Grumpy said...

Thank you, I know its tough but hang in there with the rest of us!

Anonymous said...

Hello and Thank you so much for staying. Some of us truly want info and we are trying to understand this process. You make it much easier to learn with all of this great info. I am Grateful for all of your help and you are much appreciated. God Bless You... :-)

Anonymous said...

thanks for deciding to keep up the good work. Your site is great.....its gives me all the dinar info I need without all the bs,pointless chatrooms, and dinar egos that come with the other sites. Thanks

sam said...

Great news thanks so much. All I need is the important stuff I really dont care about all the other bs. Just info about our investment ie Rumors are ok but not the batter bs I dont care. Like Joe Friday "Just the Facts" od rumors. LOl Thanks again

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are staying...I really really enjoy all that you have been posting.... I like that you put from other sources.....it is refreshing to be able to go to one site and see what EVERYONE all over is saying!! Thank you for all your hard work!!! I Don't see why someone wants to "take credit" for whatever is going to happen!!! And why is everyone so worried about "stealing Intel"..... so childish!! People are so caught up about "getting credit" for guessing this right!!!! Ultimately it is ONLY Iraq that will get credit for what they do when they FINALLY do it....not whomever told me it was going to happen!! So keep up the great work!!! One day your services will no longer be needed and we can ALL go on with our lives!!!

Anonymous said...

Im glad you are staying always look forward to your post, Sometime dont have time to lot at sites i belong to so keep up the good work. By the way you were talked about in our chat and everyone stood up for you and it wasn't in the one you are thinking.All but goog things thank again

Anonymous said...

Atta Boy DON'T TAKE NO SHIT FROM ANYONE!!! What a bummer this morning when I read you were turning off the lights. What a high I got to see your are staying. =:-p

Anonymous said...

I would just like to say "Thank You" I know it must be very exhausting for you but you do a much needed service to many of us out there who have no where to go to follow our investment. I know that I have personally tried to go to the other forums and they either have stopped accepting members OR they have started charging for their services. What you do is to quote the Visa commercial " Priceless"! Thank you for your continued efforts for our community and God Bless You!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for staying! This is one of the best sources we have for information from all areas!! What a brillant idea and I personally appreciate you sharing with us!! Bless you!!

Anonymous said...

as a newbie on this site but experienced in life and all it throws at you, it's good to see you reconsider & helping us thru this maze called the dinar and possible RV. As for certain individuals that are upset at you, frankly not one of his predictions has come to pass anyway.....so who cares. Again, we welcome you and your posts and look forward to yours and all of those associated with you to continue to pass along pertinent info.

mike921056 said...

thanks dude i appreciate your efforts on this site i find very informitive and enjoy all the post glad to see your going to keep going thanks again

Anonymous said...

Thanks brutha! I appreciate all your work on this!

Anonymous said...

You're appreciated more than you'll ever know!

Anonymous said...

Dinar Daddy
I would like to thank you for keeping up with this web site and your efforts to keep all of us in the “loop” I truly understand how you feel about the ups and DOWNS of this ride. I did 3 tours in Iraq 04, 06, and 08. I bought my first dinars in 06 and then again in 08. Since then I have gotten a chunk of my family involved as well. To say we are really wishing for the RV is a MASSIVE understatement! We have family members battling cancer with huge medical bill, family living in very bad situations, broken down cars, house’s in need of repairs………… You get my point. I was caught up in some of the info I had received back in Aug and Sept and was let WAY down when the RV did not happen. I passed that let down on to others at that time. I decided that I could not go through that again and I sure would not pass that on to others.
So I took a step back and changed my attitude from a “I need this to happen” to “it will be cool when this happens” I DON’T pass along specific dates to my family and friends any longer, there just is no way anyone can say “on this date and time the RV will happen” so I simply take it all with a grain of salt and I watch the exchange rate site just in case.
I’m sure your wondering where is this nut job going?  Well your comments about “WHY I started this site” are on the money. We are letting our feelings about money get in the way of impotent things and this “lesson” were getting is meant to be. We are all going to be taken care of by God if your heart and mind are in the right places but along the way there are lessons were suppose to get. I ask the question “are you getting those lessons?”
There is a VERY fun aspect to this ride that I relate to a rollercoaster ride, and if your not having fun you need to get off. Fun ups and downs can be handled better then bad ups and downs. Your site provides info and info only (until the day you’re running around like a little girl screaming trying to figure out what the next step in your notification plan is) and those of us reading it and other sites need to keep that FACT at the forefront of our minds, if we don’t the let downs will take it’s toll until your FRIED as you put it.
DD take a step back, enjoy the dreaming of what you will do with money and just breath. Thank you for being a single belly button on info for us and know we truly appreciate your efforts. God also appreciates your efforts as they work perfectly into his plan. Keep up the good work!! Know that I and 1000’s of others serve our country and give of our timie so you can help make a better community back home. Thank you for not letting us down, we wont let you down!!
As a finial thought, please remember when this RV happens there are 1000’s and 1000’s of people in our country and in Haiti who can use your help. Take the time to spread Gods word with your new found money and freedom.
GW
CWO4
USMC

Anonymous said...

Appreciate all that you do for us!!! I love your forum b/c it is right to the point. This site is very informative and it is my first reference!!!

smilin4dinar said...

Thank you soo much for continuing in this rollar coaster ride of the IQD RV. Your words and posts are greatly appreciated!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, so glad you changed your mind. I go to this site at least two to three times a day just to get caught up. Thanks Dinar Daddy - we love you.

Dryden01 said...

Thank you for this very good news that you will continue to aid us with useful information in such a prudent way. You have the most straightforward and responsible views and it is great to see you continue to help us all.