DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Sunday, January 17, 2010

UNKNOWN CHAT

There has been so much that has been accomplished that set up this moment coming. Now i have no update from the banks at all except what i said earlier today.

That the banks have given some kind of heads up to the branch levels now seems nobody can say why they jumped on this and passed it down, but it came from the corporate level.
Now I can say that all that transpired last week in Iraq has had an impact on the RV. There was an attempted coup.

- There was a massive bombing planned and foiled.
- There was an assassination of some kind.
- Now we also know that a delegation from Iraq has been at the white house, and has met with either Joe Biden or the president.
- Now we also know that Kuwait’s foreign minister said today that they are willing to forget all the money owed them if Iraq can provide and guarantee there will be no more aggression to other gulf nations.
- Also we know that parliament will not support the removing of CBI's foreign currency assets to cover the budget deficit. They said they will use the IMF for additional loans, which is great news.
- Also we just find out that they have added another 1 trillion in spending to the budget. It is now over 84 trillion IQD. Last years budget was only 58 billion USD or approximately 58 trillion IQD.
- Now last years budget deficit was 27% budget shortfall.
- So do the math, and they are going to increase it 26 trillion IQD.
- Just what do they know?
- You can't approve a budget with a known deficit of 20 plus trillion IQD unless you know there is a way it will be covered.
- That they do know something that will get them out of this deficit, and it will not be increased oil revenues
- Now I don't want idiotic reasons like today that someone sees oil rigs being built, so they will have new oil revenues coming in Iraq, and as we know they have to be shipped set up and they don't even have the facilities built yet to increase production at any of the new fields.
- Heck the ink isn't even dry on the contracts.
- Something is up I can say this I know.
- I cannot go into anymore detail than that I have only asked to continue with being patient and very soon I will be able to tell you we are done.
- This is coming to an end.
- This is not I feel it in my bones thing. It is based on information provided and is trusted.
- Now I don't care what Forex says or doesn't say.
- I do not care if they have an auction or not.
- And please stop with the smoke and mirrors.
- It has never been about that ever. It is exactly what it is.
- What you see and here is really how it seems my confidence level is at an all time high right now, and i feel better now than ever about the dinar rv'ing.
- All done

No comments: