DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Sunday, January 17, 2010

OBAMA RENEWS COMMITMENT TO THE CONVENTION ON THE WITHDRAWL OF U.S. TROOPS FROM IRAQ

TIDBIT:
Now why do you think Obama would need to "renew his full support of withdrawing US troops, and for the political process, after they've had their SOFA agreement with the U.S. signed for over a year? To me, this would signal Iraq needing ONE MORE REASSURANCE by the U.S. that they support their sovreignty. Why would they need it now? If I were Iraq, I'd want that reassurance one more time if I were about to officially sign my country's future away for the sole purpose of joining the international financial community... kinda like signing your life away for the purpose of gaining protection from the world powers wouldn't ya say? Just some thoughts...


U.S. President Barack Obama his full support for the political process in Iraq, and a commitment to full implementation of the agreement to withdraw US troops from Iraq and the Strategic Framework Agreement signed between the two countries, And help get Iraq under Chapter VII, and an end to all outstanding issues, including compensation and debt, in order to assist Iraq to a fresh start, and to take advantage of the potential human and natural large. And help get Iraq under Chapter VII, and an end to all outstanding issues, including compensation and debt, in order to assist Iraq to a fresh start, and to take advantage of the potential human and natural large.

Obama's remarks came during a meeting with Iraqi Vice President Adel Abdul-Mahdi in Washington, where they discussed the presence of U.S. Vice President Joe Biden, the bilateral relations between the two countries Obama's remarks came during a meeting with Iraqi Vice President Adel Abdul-Mahdi in Washington, where they discussed the presence of US Vice President Joe Biden, the bilateral relations between the two countries
Gulf Gulf

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.baghdadtimes.net/Arabic/index.php%3Fsid%3D57566&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Dactive%26rlz%3D1T4TSHA_enUS311US270&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhhsRdFEPW4au5etbVixhYOljqHxwg

No comments: