DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Sunday, January 17, 2010

BAGHDAD KEEN ON FRIENDLY BONDS WITH KUWAIT

Baghdad keen on friendly bonds with Kuwait -- official
1/17/2010

Jan 17 (KUNA)
-- A visiting Iraqi official said here Sunday his country is willing to build bridges of amity and friendship with Kuwait just in harmony with historical and brotherly bonds tying both countries' peoples.

"Iraq is keen on extending bridges of amity and friendship with the State of Kuwait," Basra Governor Shaltagh al-Myah told a joint news conference with Al-Ahmadi Governor Sheikh Ibrahim Al-Duaij Al-Sabah.

He said he is here at the invitation of Sheikh Ibrahim to bolster and beef up brotherly ties and to promote joint interests between Iraq and Kuwait.

Asked about the current situation in Basra, he said his governorate is now witnessing a stage of security, stability and reconstruction, noting that there are good investment opportunities in Basra. Basra is close to the border with Kuwait and produces 90 percent of Iraqi oil, he said, urging Kuwaiti companies to run investments in Basra.

For his part, Sheikh Ibrahim said he is looking forward to building distinguished relations between both brotherly countries based on clarity and frankness, exceeding earlier obstacles and ensuring a bright present and future to both neighborly peoples.

The Iraqi delegation's visit to Kuwait is part of continuing contacts and visits by Iraqi officials, mainly the head of state, to the State of Kuwait, mainly aiming to confirm deep brotherly and neighborly relations between both sides.
He urged more cooperation between Kuwait and Iraq, and a genuine and sincere will to tide over crises and relevant psychological impacts. (end) nfa.rf.mt KUNA 171828 Jan 10NNNN

http://www.kuna.net.kw/NewsAgenciesPublicSite/ArticleDetails.aspx?id=2054970&Language=en

No comments: