DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

US DIVER POST (Neno's Place)

PART 1 From 12/3

I have heard about as many rumors on the topic of the Dinar RV as any topic ever followed. Due to these rumors along with the excitement of how our lives will change when and if this takes place I have aged 100 years. I visit the chat room for brief period of time only to find myself getting caught up in the emotion of what is GOING to happen tomorrow only to find out that TOMORROW never comes. So I have taken it upon myself to try and find someone that can give me calm, level headed facts.

About 3 weeks ago I was introduced to the head manager of currency exchange. My contact is with Compass Bank in Houston. Over the last few weeks we have developed a good report and she has kept me posted on any events relating to the Dinar. As of this morning at 9:30 cst, I received the following information. I will preface this information with some insight for those of you (like me) that may not be in the know on how the exchange works.

Most if not all exchange banks use an outside vendor. Most if not all exchange banks use their in-house personnel to handle the day-to-day exchange events and counterfeit analysis. Vendors will establish the exchange rate and most banks will make money on the spread of what the vendor discounts to the bank and the bank quotes clients. This being the case you should not have additional exchange fees from your bank. If you do you may want to check out BBVA Compass. Note; you must have an account that is older than 30 days to exchange with Compass but other than this there are no other surprises.

So what is the scoop on the Dinar RV. As of 9:30 cst this morning I spoke with my contact at Compass Bank in Houston, TX. I ask if she had received any updates from her vendor on the RV of the Dinar. This is her response.
As of this morning I have spoken with my vendor due to the number of calls our branches are receiving relating to the RV. My vendor has informed me

Title: US Divers update
Issued: Today

PART 2 12/9


I could not get back on last night. Here is what I have: US Diver is a friend of mine. He has a post called "Houston we have Information" where he describes his relationship with a Forex Trader at Compass Bank Headquarters in Houston, TX.

The trader called him yesterday to tell him she had been out of the office last week because her mom had a heart attack. When she returned, she had gotten an update from her Currency Vendor about the Dinar. The updates are vague. She said in most cases they either mean a currency is being dropped by the vendor or "Canceled" or that a currency is going through some type of Revaluation.

This part is deductive reasoning by Bama ---->Because no one believes the currency is being dropped, I take this to mean that an RV is coming soon. Since she indicated she would get some notice before a change, often times a week's notice and that it had come last week while she was out, this should mean an RV this week.

Combine that with the earlier rumor from the Bank of America Board member about a conference call on the Dinar RV and that the announcement is Today, Dec 9th, and it all looks very promising.<---Bama

US Diver is going to come on at noon today with an update after he speaks to The Contact at CompassTitle:

No comments: