DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

GOTTABEME CHAT

OK, I just got off the phone with my upline and the Bank rumor just came down that Bank of America is having a conference call with their banks about exchanging tomorrow. Again, from the Biggy bankers so who knows, but that is pretty awesome to hear. Rumor rumor but a fun rumor and a long time comeing.
7:11 PM gottabme:
I told them about the issuance of smaller denoms in Iraq and they said that definately means an InCountry reval has happeened. Come on M$M!!
7:14 PM gottabme:
I guess I wanted to spill it in here right now instead of waiting to hear from M$M so we have a Time stamp on the intel..
7:15 PM gottabme:
Bigbear has heard something too, come on baby..
7:15 PM BigBear:
everyone i have heard the same info from 4 different people today
7:15 PM BigBear:
everyone i have heard the same info from 4 different people today
7:16 PM gottabme:
BigBear is like me, when we hear something word of mouth from some call or email, we are hesitant to spill it then we hear it again and go Huh? Really?
7:17 PM gottabme:
Then when we have someone with courage to post it in chat from an entirely differen source, well, it is time to spill it. Again, it is all rumor but oh baby, intel is far and few inbetween these days.
7:18 PM gottabme:
I'll bet southbound has some validation too. Read up south..
7:18 PM BigBear:
atf this was from a few of the sites one i trust the others could be a toss up
7:18 PM gottabme:
I'll bet southbound has some validation too. Read up south..
7:19 PM BigBear:
rv is possible for tomarrow cashin by friday jmo
7:20 PM gottabme:
That is what I am saying too Bigbear. But if they crack the Gate a little bit, I feel the flood waters will bust it wide open ready or not, here it comes.. imo
7:22 PM BigBear:
i hope we can cash in tomorrow but just dont be surprised if its not until friday jmo
7:22 PM gottabme:
Again, I can't believe you all didn't jump on the intel from Million$Man about the friend that supposidly has gotten some small denomination bills, 5's and 10's and will know in a couple of hours. THat my friends will speak volumes that it has or is beginning to reval incountry and it could show up on the exchanges tonight and we cash in tomorrow.
7:23 PM gottabme:
That is what we will see when M$M comes back on later.
7:29 PM gottabme:
Just a note, I have been reading some articles on Wealthy People and how they live. One third live the flashy lifestyle and usually get into financial trouble , two thirds live a simple life , live in homes that cost less than $300,000 dollars, and hire someone to handle their money.
7:55 PM gottabme:
The Rate is suppose to be $3.47 with 20 Cents going to the banks making our rate = what???
8:01 PM gottabme:
Oh there was some other intel about the IRS or Cap. Gains taxes being withheld. I say that may be a possibility but is a big rumor! We will see what the rules are when it revals.
9:00 PM gottabme:
The only thing I didn't read about was what Telephone Man said about the 72hours of Mourning timeframe.
9:00 PM gottabme:
I am still optomistic for tomorrow but if that is a real factor, then it looks like Friday.
gotta tired and siged off saying we will know in a few hours! Good Luck to us All!

1 comment:

The Fox Den said...

The discussion about an in country RV/RI "could" give some credibility to what Frank26 posted last night about the soldier {discussing in code} the excitement about the dinar in Iraq??? Maybe???