DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

MAILMAN17 CHAT

If its one thing you guys should have learned by now...is to follow the news and facts...Not just from today or a week or month ago....but from the very beginning. Not only is it important to follow those things...but just as important to look outside the box... If you add everything up.....from the start to right now and give yourselves a little room for your own speculation as to the future of this investment your eyes will uncover what exactly is happening think about it.....paris club....debt relief.....timelines.....if Iraq had any intention of doing anything but an rv...they would have done it a long time ago.

Now, we had quite a lot of crap that Iraq had...I repeat had to accomplish to get where we are now. Sure...it may seem like an eternity to some (myself included).....but this isnt exactly like peeny stocks...this is huge...and on a global scale the US had and still does have the control on this. In My Opinion, starting from Bush SR. Something had to be done to get the US out of the spiral turn it was going down but they had to make it look presentable to the world as a whole that whole long arse process is now at an end the G7 and G20 outlook as a whole was unfavorable...something has to break in order to get the global economy back on track and the answer is the dinar
Now, Iraq knowing this....knew they were in the drivers seat.....did manage to take their sweet ass time
but the timeline set by those in power...said enough is enough...kick it up a notch....BAM...BAM

So....that is where we stand right now....and I will go out on a limb and say that Hopefully this will be a Christmas you will all remember. I am not giving a rate or date.....just gonna try to keep you guys focused on the end of this ride...kudos to you all. unmod...and thanks

No comments: