DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

DINAR HUNTER POST

DinarHunter came into chat this AM and reported on his latest.  He's in Cincinatti right now with a group of investors. Apparently some higher ups from CITGO and Exterran.  His belief is that the RV is coming within 48 hours at $2.47.  He mentioned the name "Sami Ahmad", who is apparently the VP of Finance at Exterran.  Some members tried to debunk this by showing Sami is not the VP at Exterran, but I think they jumped the gun.  I do not know the legitimacy of DinarHunter's claims, but here is what I've found on Syed Ahmad so far. I do believe he is the VP of Finance at Exterran.

Quote:
Executive Officers of Exterran Energy Corp.
Name: Syed Sami Ahmad
Principal Occupation: Vice President, Treasurer
Citizenship: USA
Amount Beneficially Owned: 0

No comments: