DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

UNSC TO EXTENSION FOR IRAQ IS A STEP IN SUPPORT OF THE RECONSTRUCTION

Senior Economist: UN Security Council Resolution to Extend Immunity to the Development Fund for Iraq is a Step in Support of the Reconstruction
2009-12-22 15:22:25
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BAGHDAD (Iba) .. expert described the economic recent Security Council resolution to extend immunity to the Development Fund for Iraq in support of the move, the country moves towards reconstruction.
Urging the government to capitalize on the opportunity to enhance the opportunities for sustainable development to achieve security and prosperity.

Dr. Ali Al-Manie told the independent press (Iba) said Tuesday that the resolution is positive, an initiative of the international community towards Iraq, which requires overcoming a number of political and economic decisions that will be channeled to benefit the people and accelerate the implementation of reconstruction programs.

He added that the Security Council has become certain that the central role played by Iraq in the Arab, regional and global levels, leading to the ways capable of promoting joint action in all spheres of political, economic and security. Indicating that the experience of the modern Iraqi was able to overcome a number of trials and disasters experienced by other countries.

He pointed out that the inhibitor Development Fund for Iraq, as quoted by the powers of his administration to the Iraqi authorities after the successive dissolution of the CPA under Security Council resolution 1546 of 2004 that established what is known as the International Council for advice and oversight with the task of securing the use of Iraqi funds in the Development Fund in a transparent manner.

The (DFI) is the container that collects the revenues of oil exports as well as the remaining amounts of oil for food program and cash belonging to Iraq in some Arab countries and foreign funds have already been frozen in foreign banks. (End) / 20 /


http://translate.google.jo/translate?hl=ar&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.ipairaq.com/index.php

No comments: