DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

PHOENIX CHAT - Gold Rush

Phoenix3333: any time is when I am expecting it, and do not forget.... All this year we had major economic meetings. All over the world ending with the MAJOR agreement at the G-20 meeting in Pittsburgh, and all nations agreed to these MAJOR sweeping changes. and so far.....nothing has changed........YET, but here we are....at the end of 2009 and ready for the start of 2010. A new accounting year. news looks great. The situation looks great. intel is great. We have a situation that is 100% all systems go for the major redistribution of wealth.

Also....we have seem some strange things. Today news came out that on the 12 of Dec. Obama signed an executive order giving Interpol 100% power and freedom to operate in the US. They will be working with FenCIN. This is for the seizure of funds of terrorist groups here in the US. Also, we saw this same action in the EU start today, and we saw they have also set this in Iraq and have as of today seized the funding and assets of a few groups in Iraq. Insurgents...and those known to associate with and support the insurgents. So this is a great. We see worldwide actions taking place and the active seizure of funds and accounts of suspected terror groups and insurgents and the pre-positioning of interpol and FenCIN here in the US read for asset seizure, and this is all good and is just what would be expected pre-RV.

So this is all great. Many people have asked what would happen to the insurgents after the RV and if the RV would fund the terrorist. Well as you can see from today's actions and the pre positioning here in the US to seize assets and we are about to see the RV in real time. They would never make these actions to far out from the RV. They do not want the funding from the RV to vanish into the terrorist network, so they are now ready worldwide for the RV, and ready to freeze the assets and bank accounts of terrorist worldwide. BUT as you see from the news in Iraq today... they not only froze the assets of the terrorist and insurgents but also all bank accounts and funds of those who associated with them. sooooo... be careful who you hang out with! Lol!

Anyone want a nice rumor? ok... here goes... Someone who is well connected and invested who is also very active in a large church had an interesting conversation 2 days ago. Seems a woman in the church whose husband is a contractor in Iraq has never been interested in the dinar nor has her husband because of what he has seen and heard in Iraq. He has been a contractor there in Iraq for a few years now but his bosses are Iraqi. So 2 days ago this well connected investor is approached by this woman
She wanted to know where to buy Iraqi dinar. So the man knowing that she and her husband had never been keen on the idea asked her why she had changed her mind. She told the man that the Iraqis had come into work and told her husband for the first time ever that the Iraqi dinar was about to revalue and not only that but that it was going to happen by the end of the year. So her husband had called her and told her to buy as much Iraq Dinar as she could as fast as she could, and that info was called into me early this morning from someone whom I trust very much and who has never ever told me something off the wall. A nice rumor right from Iraq from someone I trust

Phil2561: I have a little something... kind of like a banker story if anyone wants it.... A guy comes in every week or two to check and see if i heard anything new... He has a little dinar, but his family has quite a bit. His family checks the forums... He drives a delivery route and speaks to other investors. One guy he talked to owns a business here. We'll call him Steve... Lol! Steve spoke to his broker from Merrill Lynch about 3 to 4 years ago about the dinar... Broker looked into it and called him back and said to stay away from it.. Not stable... war going on... bad idea.. Two days ago, Steve gets a call from this broker and said he had to apologize to him... He looked into it again and heard it may RVing soon and if he can afford it, to buy some...
So Steve talked to my buddy when he stopped by and asked him to show him how to order it online and bought a couple million while he stood there...

No comments: