DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

OKIE OIL MAN / FRANK / DELTA7RED POSTS

OKIE OIL MAN POST:
THE U S GOVERMENT IS NOT ---REPEAT NOT---IN CONTROL OF THE R/V. THIS IS PURE AND SIMPLELY UP TO IRAQ TO DECIDE WHEN TO RELEASE IT. YES THE U S A WOULD NO DOUBT LIKE TO HAVE TAXES RECEIVED
ON THE CAPITOL GAIN ON THE DINAR---BUT YOU NEED TO KNOW ALSO THAT THE GOVERMENT (USA) OPERATES ON A JULY TO JULY PHYSICAL YEAR. IT SEEM'S THAT WE'RE DESTINED TO GET THE NATIONALIZED HEALTH CARE BILL PASSED ----SO---WE'LL BE PAYIING AROUND 5.5% ADDITIONAL TAXES ON A BILL THAT WILL ONLY TAKE EFFECT IN 2014.

THE GOV OF IRAQ IS HURRIEDLY TRYING TO RE-PATRIATE ALL THE DINAR'S THEY CAN GET TO COME BACK INTO COUNTRY. WHEN THE PROPER AMOUNT IS IN THEIR TREASURY THAT THEIR SOLVENCY WILL BE ASSURED---THEN-- AND ONLY THEN WILL THEY RELEASE THE R/V.

IF YOU FOLLOW THE MONEY---JUST LIKE THE TRADERS DO--THEN YOU WILL REALIZE THERE ARE A LOGICAL PLAN IN PLAY NECESSARY TO INSTIGATE THE R/V---ALSO THERE ARE POLITICAL POSTURING AT PLAY BETWEEN
MALIKI AND HIS PARTY TO ASSURE HIM ENOUGH SEAT'S IN PARLIMENT TO RE-ASSURE HIS RE-APPOINTMENT (NOT AN ELECTED POSITION)-- SO WHEN YOU HEAR ABOUT HIM THROWING HIS HAT INTO THE RING FOR
RE-ELECTION---THAT'S A MISNOMER. HIS POSITION IS AN APPOINTED POSITION (I KNOW--PURELY SEMANTICS --BUT STILL THE FACT'S) I HOPE THIS EXPLANATION HELPS TO A CERTAIN DEGREE OF ALLEVIATING
THE FEAR THAT THIS WILL DRAG OUT FOREVER---IT WON'T-----


FRANK26 RESPONSE:
Wonderful motivation Sir...........TY!

But...........Two issues are wrong Sir. Fiscal and repatriate dinar. No worries...............I got the main message and so did the Family............To be STRONG!

Roger That Sir.

FAMILY............KEEP YOUR SHOES ON FOR TONIGHT'S POST. I FEAR THAT ONCE AGAIN .........I WILL SURPRISE YOU. NEWBIES........NO DECODER RING TONIGHT.........BUT I NEED FOR YOU TO COME WITH A HEART THAT IS WILLING TO STUDY..............ALONG WITH ME. SEE YOU ALL AT 7:30 PM EST............. I PROMISE. (CAUSE I WILL NOT ANSWER CALLS FROM THAT TIME......LOL!)

KTF,
Frank


DELTA7RED POST/OBSERVATION:
The fiscal year for the USG is OCTOBER 1 to SEPTEMBER 30, and that there is a FACT!

No comments: