DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

NENO POST - Nenosplace

INTERESTING INFORMATION ABOUT ALI (Dinar Trade Owner) AND HIS NEW BANK:

OK Investors, I have the clearance to share with you what is available and OKed by Ali. For a month now it has been tight lipped and many have been cut off from before of not the information but cause of spreading things that cause speculation on purpose. Dinar Trade never wants a Investor to buy on a Rumor from where ever or a wild tail Speculation and exspecially if the money needs to be use for life puposes in general.

Ali with Dinar Trade will be leaving tomorrow for Iraq. A small layover in Dubai to change planes and then on into Iraq. Dinar Trade has purchased a Bank in Iraq. The name of the Bank is or will be called United Bank. (I have known the name for 60 days) This was a Multi-Million dollar deal that was paid in Cash.

Ali just called and said that we (I) can release information of the purchase and a few details as all is not available for release at this time. The deal and the money has already been paid last month. Ali will be there to finish the paper work on the final process and meet with the
Finance Minister while there. The plans are to open a branch here in the US as well but, the US Treasury will take about six months to do as that is how they roll.

This is a Business deal for Ali in Iraq only, please do not read into it as this is approach to the RV. It is no such thing. I stress, as he doubled stressed the thought at stating this now. It can be a good thing for Investors of Dinar Trade later on but right now, details for that are going to not be released at this time.

Ali will be gone for around 4 days which in turn will close Dinar Trade's Office phones for those days. The Website will still be up for orders but he will be totally out of connection between Clients and himself. Remember if you order dinar to mention this board where your membership is for a discount of orders.

He, I want all to know that no ones knows his business as claimed before. So if you hear a thing, it is a lie or, pure speculation. I only have small details and am trusted enough with that, and what to say as he tells me. I want all to know again, this has nothing to do with a RV coming, it is a business deal and for .......well, lets just say good things for those that do business with Dinar Trade on good terms. That is a plus in this purchase of the bank.

I also want all to know this, after all these years with Ali, I have never heard him pump or, give any indication of a pending RV. Now that he will own a Bank in Iraq, I expect even less. Please keep that in Mind when reading what others say. Always know that if it is real or true, you will hear about on this board or by Ali himself and or I may get the call again to give it up.

This is the EOM information I spoke of last month. After Ali returns are even the second day in Iraq he will call and give information to release if he not himself just does it. I prefer him too but if he ask me too, I will to you all.

I am no Infoguru and never will be but, I will know what it is with Dinar Trade if he shares it. I never ask him to do anything that would hurt him and even if I did, he is a very smart business guru.

OK that is it and since I am not Dinar Trade I have to see about a JOB tomorrow, lol. Well that isn't funny but it is time to go back to work. I hate it but there is no RV mentioned at the CBI yet.

So until Ali calls, more information will follow later. Hope all enjoyed this tid bit as all detail can not be released at this time but the deal should be finalized over the next two days. Ali sends a Merry Christmas Wish to all and a Blessing to all as well, as I do the same.

Neno

No comments: