DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

SFMEDIC CHAT - Dinar Speculator

Munizd02 says to (07:17:08): i seem to remember it was said that if iraq didn't pull the trigger that the IMF would do so what happened to that just asking
SFMedic says to (07:18:07): YOU REMEMBER WRONG MUNIZDO2
bama says to (07:18:11): true
SFMedic says to (07:18:14): THAT WAS NEVER SAID ON THIS SITE
MichaelGaugler says to (07:18:25): muniz, i was thinking the same thing about the IMF yesterday.
SFMedic says to (07:18:26): I SAID THAT THE IMF WOULD NOT
SFMedic says to (07:18:43): THEY WILL NOT BE THE BULLY ON THE BLOCK
Munizd02 says to (07:19:09): sorry didn't know where i heard it i stand corrected
SFMedic says to (07:19:11): AND IF THEY WERE TO DO IT AND IT FAILED THE FAILURE WOULD BE ON THE IMF AND THEIR RESPONSIBILITY
randyroofer says to (07:19:29): cant they just nudge them
SFMedic says to (07:19:37): THE IMF AND IRAQ ARE IN TUNE WITH EACH OTHER
DRKHRSE says to (07:19:40):Remember we heard Mailiki signed the papers back within the timeline when the IMF was being discussed
SFMedic says to (07:20:07): THE IMF'S GDDS IS A BIG STEP FORWARD
SFMedic says to (07:20:27): THERE IS A 30 DAY WINDOW FOR EACH NEGOTIATED RATE WITH THE IMF
SFMedic says to (07:20:58): BUT NOONE KNOWS HOW MANY TIMES THEY HAVE BEEN IN NEGOTIATIONS WITH THE IMF.
SFMedic says to (07:21:15): THE ENTIRE RV HAS BEEN CLOSED SHUT FOR INFO.
SFMedic says to (07:21:19): NOBODY IS TALKING
SFMedic says to (07:21:51): IT IS JUST CHATTER FROM BANKS AND INTEL AGENCIES WHICH HAS PROVEN TO BE ABSOLUTELY OFF BASE.
SFMedic says to (07:23:13): IF THE CENTRAL BANK OF THE COUNTRY NEXT TO IRAQ CAN'T EVEN GET INFO ON THE RV OR THE CENTRAL BANK OF EUROPE.
SFMedic says to (07:23:33): THEN IT WILL DEFINATELY BE HARD FOR THE JOE ON THE STREET.
SFMedic says to (07:24:18): IT TOOK YEARS TO GET TO THE POSITION WE ARE IN FOR INFORMATION
SFMedic says to (07:24:27): ONLY TO HIT A BRICK WALL
SFMedic says to (07:26:14): I CAN TELL YOU NOT ONE CORPORATE BANK KNOWS OR HAS A CLUE RIGHT NOW

No comments: