DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

SONNY1 CHAT - Dinar Vets

News From Sonny1 Chat 12-15-09

[Sunglass] Stop typing ROOM....................... Now please
[sonny1] and
for the record adam is in dubai
[sonny1] as many of you already know, i have friends in dubai
[sonny1] i have for a while now
[sonny1] i just got off the one with m good buddy in adi dubai, and he told me that there is a 100% chance it rv's between the 17th and the 21st
[skelllley] sonny1 i have 2 contact that say the same thing!
[sonny1] now these guys have given me info before, but never a rv date, only news that has been riht
[sonny1] right about .
[sonny1] now the rate isnt 2.47, its closer to 1.40
[Bumper64] I will take that anyday!!
[sonny1] now my arab buddy is very low key, he could
win the lottery and take a nap
[sonny1] but he was jacked
[sonny1] he told me if i could get more dinar to buy some, i dont recommend anyone doing this, but it is wonderful news
[skelllley] you know if fact terryk had the same news i think
[skelllley] so that makes 4 sources
[sonny1] i believe this info, this isnt a george bushes barber rumor, its from a real person
[sonny1] i am usualy reserverd with rumors, i hear them all, but i believe this one, almost as fact
[sonny1] done, good luck to all

No comments: