DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

MOTO POST - One Dinar

Will the Iraqi Dinar be revalued?
When will the Iraqi Dinar be revalued?
How will the Iraqi Dinar be revalued?


To put it simply, the Iraqi Dinar is currently worth less than 1/10th of a US penny (Approximately $1000 US dollars buys 1 million Iraqi Dinar). Historically, the Iraqi Dinar has been worth over 3 US dollars for every Iraqi Dinar (Over $3,000,000 US dollars purchased 1 million Iraqi Dinar). Put another way, 1 million Iraqi Dinar is currently worth a little less that 1000 US dollars and historically 1 million Iraqi Dinar has been worth well over $3,000,000.00 US dollars. So, the question is: Will the Iraqi Dinar increase in value? And if so, how? And when?

Let's examine the situation in Iraq and the history of the Dinar. The facts are:

Iraq is an extremely wealthy country when you look at their natural resources and potential GDP. The expert consensus is that Iraq has at least the second largest oil reserves and natural gas reserves in the world. There is strong speculation that Iraq actually has the largest oil and natural gas reserves in the world. Additionally, many people don’t realize that oil from Iraq is some of the world’s cheapest oil to drill and refine—the oil is very “rich” and close to the surface with few impurities or hindrances to drilling. Iraq’s cost of production per barrel of oil is minimal compared to other world oil producers. This all means that Iraq’s profit margins on their oil production are some of the highest in the world. Additionally, Iraq has a vast agricultural system and abundant fresh water supplies from the Tigris and Euphrates rivers---Iraq is known as the “Bread Basket of the Middle East.” Moreover, Iraq has a large and traditionally hardworking productive population. The bottom line is that Iraq has staggering wealth in natural resources and tremendous GNP and GDP.

There is NO WAY the country of Iraq is going to be allowed to decay into a state of instability. Iraq is not Somalia, Vietnam or Rwanda -- It is a strategic Middle Eastern country with tremendous potential wealth. It is in the best interest of every Western country and most Middle Eastern countries for Iraq to succeed as an independent stable economy and country. No Western or Middle Eastern country is going to stand by while Iraqi’s vast oil reserves and wealth fall under the control of a neighboring rouge country or insurgency---it just won’t happen.


(The above was sent to me by dinar bankers out of Atlanta, they sell dinar, both the old and the new. Assuming that they have also placed this on their site; if you care to visit their site you can look it up on Al Gore Internet.) Picked some Christmas colors here!

No comments: