DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

DGREENFSU66 POST - Dinar Vets

As a Law Enforcement Officer, I have questioned hundreds of suspects, and I have developed numerous informants...when an informant stops talking its cause there is something they are afraid of (getting shot), with that being said, there seems to be a pattern that is developing amongst all the major Dinar site leaders... and that is a lack of Intel flowing to them from informants. Here are some facts that I find interesting-

1) Frank- After 5 years Frank26 goes out on a limb and gives an actual date of RI/RV, then he comes back and says Intel has been cut off...and all is quiet, informants are now tight lipped.

2) Adam- Where is Adam going? And Why? And would that not put him in Kuwait on the 17th?

3) Medic- he states that his sourse in the Treasury has been put on Admin Leave (not good), and he is cut off from a direct Intel sourse.

All three are stating the same thing.... it’s done, the rate is set, and no one is talking. Something is going on..... The biggest statement I have heard was from Maliki himself, to end unemployment in Iraq by the end of the year... for the Arab world, if I am correct, that would be the 18th.... Our President has a better chance of passing a wacked out health care bill than Maliki does to end unemployment.... unless... he pulls the trigger, and can bring real "Hope and Change you can believe in!"

YES WE CAN!!!!

in closing-Why the cut off of intel this past week? After the 11th, it went cold? so what say you???? id like to hear what everyone thinks. This is all just pure speculation and antidotal... I have no contacts and even less Intel, I just analyze what I see and hear. I try my best to filter out all the BS... speaking of that, I do like Possums avatar... reminds me of the Gulf War when his avatar said, Iraqi forces are winning and that there are no Americans in Baghdad...and then an A1 Abrams drives behind him... classic!

No comments: