DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

PAPAJACK POST - KTF Missions

I gotta say, I couldn't agree more with the post by pappajack below:

I for one appreciate all of the research Frank and others put into this. The problem is that Iraq says one thing and even sign contracts and then completely go against their word. Even news articles conflict with one another.

How do you deal with liars, you can't believe anything they say which is the nature of POLITICS. It's not Frank's fault or Medics fault or anybody else's fault. It is just that we are dealing with a culture that their word means nothing.

I have seen many good people try to make sense of intel, news, and even rumors only to be bashed for trying to bring hope and make sense of this crazy ride. I'm not being negative but I'm a realist by nature and if something looks like a dog, smells like a dog, and barks like a dog, it's probably a dog.

Everybody has an opinion and they should, but if this doesn't happen by Sunday then they have no substancial reason to do this in a timely manner. Is it true that the US wants this done to get our taxes in 2009? I don't know, how could we?

We have been hearing this is going down this weekend for so long that dates just don't mean anything anymore. But hey I'm just being honest I don't think even Iraq knows when this is going down.

I'm in a lot of financial difficulty right now because I have always kept my word to my own hurt only to be taken advantage of by people that don't. I'm not complaining that's just life but I'm just going to spend time with the Father and get some real answers. That's the only way I know to handle this situation.

No comments: