DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

CHKON - Dinar Vets

This is only my opinion based on my limited time in the ME, but interest in the area especially since my investment.

I believe that the recent bombings targeting Iraq's government are Iran and Al Qaeda's continued efforts to destabilize Iraq's fledgling government. It is in their mutual best interest for continued chaos and lack of improvement. The last thing Iran wants is for their hated former opponent to become prosperous, regionally powerful or influential, and definitely NOT a US sponsored democracy.

By keeping Iraq's progress continually challenged, they gain time for themselves and hamper the west's (mostly US) goals for the region. Iran has their own agenda obviously, but Al Qaeda's aims are certainly much the same in the way of their opposition to western involvement in the middle east.

That being said, as I posted in chat earlier, the RV and continued progress in Iraq rejoining the international community is going to happen, and it actually will help them with their security situation over time.
The analogy I used earlier was the intercepted communiques from Zarqawi to the AQ leadership in 2004-2005 bemoaning the fact that it was becoming more difficult and more expensive for his organization to recruit locals to place IEDs. In 2003 he could buy that help for $50 US, by 2005, it was costing him thousands and people were more reluctant to participate as they started.

Iraqi people have become accustomed to seeing the infrastructure improving, schools filling, cell phones, electronics and all the other market items they are getting access to come into their lives. They are increasingly hungry for more of the things that many of the rest of the world take for granted. When your expectations are raised, (kinda like ours are with our investment) you are eager to see things continue to improve and not likely to contribute to a reversal of the trend unless you are a committed ideologue.

If Iraq has a strengthened economy, it will certainly be more difficult to recruit people, not impossible, but more difficult, and three disparate groups (sunni, shia, and Kurds, oh ****, throw the Chaldeans in too) will have more national identity and interest in seeing this country congeal into a more solid entity with a VERY bright future.
Funding for terror will never dry up, and Iran certainly will make every effort to continue being a pain in the ***, as well as Al Qaeda, but all things that we are seeing develop in Iraq point to an RV in the near future. My intuition is that a strengthened economy within Iraq and their elevation in the world community will do alot to help with their security situation.

This is only my opinion folks, so hold the napalm and cluster bomb units, but feel free to disagree. Notice I did NOT give a rate or a date....lol
seeing tangible progress in the society around them.

No comments: