DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

DINAR DADDY'S THOUGHTS

My thoughts...

1) Everyone I speak with, or read, or hear of that seems to be connected is saying it will happen this month.

2) I am expecting it to RV in the $2+ range. Anything higher would be amazing. Anything lower I'd still be grateful for. I'm just ready to get off this ride.


3) I still believe EVERYTHING is done for this to RV. That's what I've been told by many, and I believe them. For some reason, they are holding off with the release/announcement of this... no doubt for political reasons.


4) I just take ALL this information and opinions in. Reading them all helps me gain a broader perspective and foundation of knowledge with which I can establish a reference when I read or hear something new.


5) Frank, according to his latest post, is hoping for the RV sometime this week, by Sunday/Monday of this coming week. I'm hoping he's right. It would be disappointing if Christmas came and went without the official release.


6) When the RV does happen, I will post it on this blog. I will also provide post RV information that may assist you with your options.

1 comment:

drj said...

I love your blog but I have to access it through a post in DinarVets.com. Everytime that I type in www.dinardaddystibits.blog.com, it asks me to set up my own blog. I am not the most computer literate person so could you please tell me how to access your blog directly?

Thanks,
Dr. J