DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Friday, December 18, 2009

SFMEDIC CHAT - Dinar Speculator

****** says to (08:21:44): THE CENTRAL BANK OF KUWAIT SAID THAT THEY SHOULD JUST TURN OVER THE MONETARY POLICY TO THE U.S. AND LET US HANDLE IT.
****** says to (08:22:09): THAT WAS SAID YESTERDAY
lazeroo says to (08:22:30): have ya all heard iranian tanks have surrounded an iraqi oil well this morning
****** says to (08:22:50): THEY ARE A KID WITH A COMPLICATED TOY AND LOST THE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE IT
****** says to (08:23:31): YES I HEARD SOMETHING ABOUT THAT. ARE THEY TRYING TO FORCE A CONFLICT
****** says to (08:23:42): BECAUSE THEY WILL REGRET IT
DinarMK2009 says to (08:24:22): Wouldn't surprise me. Always conflict when near conversion
****** says to (08:24:42): THEY DEFINATELY DON'T DAZZLE ME WITH THEIR INTELLIGENCE
****** says to (08:25:28): THE CAIRO TRIP MEANS NOTHING
****** says to (08:25:45): JUST PR
bfinch says to (08:26:10): med, does iran stand to lose anything by the RV? or are they just being difficult for no reason
lazeroo says to (08:27:26): http://dsbb.imf.org/Applications/web/gdds/gddscountrycategorydiapreport/?strcode=IRQ&strcat=454
****** says to (08:27:30): THE RETURN OF IRAQS INFRASTRUCTURE AND TURNING IT INTO AN ECONOMIC MECCA WOULD DEFANITELY UNDERMINE THE BRIEF RISE TO POWER OF IRAN IN THE MIDDLE EAST
****** says to (08:27:51): GIVEN THEM BY THE DEMISE OF THE FORMER REGIME IN IRAQ
****** says to (08:28:10): STABILITY IN IRAQ WILL DEFINATLEY CAUSE ISSUES FOR IRAN
bfinch says to (08:42:49): here is the article about irans tanks and the oil well.. http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=asA7YDOTXZDQ&pos=8
****** says to (08:42:50):
http://dsbb.imf.org/Applications/web/gdds/gddscountrycategorylist/?strcode=IRQ
****** says to (08:46:59): THEM IMPLEMENTING THE DDS IS VERY BIG STEP
stlou says to (08:48:27): there's a sub-category under Data Categories for exchange rates..but doesn't show anything....yet
****** says to (08:48:38): NO IT DOESN'T YET
****** says to (08:48:53): THE ENTIRE THING IS IMPORTANT
stlou says to (08:49:00): absolutely!
****** says to (08:49:07): EVENTUALLY THERE WILL BE AN EXCHANGE RATE
Breitling says to (08:49:29): been getting info all nite on Iraq's buying dinar from jordon now
Breitling says to (08:49:38): banks and the black market
****** says to (08:49:56): THAT IS ALL I CAN SAY WITH REASONABLE CERTAINTY
SamAdam222 says to (08:49:53): ****** Is the notation about the currency being determined by the market significant?
****** says to (08:50:07): YES IT IS SAM
****** says to (08:50:29): DATA DISSEMENATION SYSTEMS
****** says to (08:51:12): IT BRINGS IN THE ACCURATE AND IMMEDIATE INFO ON THE IRAQ
****** says to (08:51:52): EVENTUALLY ALL OF THE IRAQI GOVT AND MINISTRIES WILL HAVE A TRANSPARENCY
DRKHRSE says to (08:52:04): SOMONE HIT ME W THAT YESTERDAY I THINK... THE PLANS FOR IMPROVEMENT PAGE LISTED EVRYTHING AS NEEDS TECH ASSISTANCE?
****** says to (08:52:40): CITIBANK SAID YOUR INFO SHOWS A PREPARATION FOR AN RV
****** says to (08:52:55): IF IT WAS TBILLS OR CBI BILLS THEN IT MEANT NOTHING
Breitling says to (08:53:14): i think it indicates a rate and they are just building up the count
****** says to (08:53:38): NOT ONE CENTRAL BANK FROM THE ONES THAT WERE CONTACTED YESTERDAY HAS A IDEA OF THE RV.
****** says to (08:53:55): THEY SAID THAT IT IS IN MALIKI'S HANDS
Breitling says to (08:54:17): i dont think he has a date i think he has a set of numbers he is looking at '
SamAdam222 says to (08:54:30): When does he get back from Cairo?
****** says to (08:54:36): AND IT IS BEING VERY MONOTONOUS FOR ALL THOSE FOLLOWING

No comments: