DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Friday, December 18, 2009

SFMEDIC CHAT - Dinar Speculator

PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE GATHER ROUND PUT YOUR FEET UP AND UNPLUG THOSE KEYBOARDS. PLEASE DO NOT INTERRUPT. I HAVE NEWS:

1) CITIBANK CORPORATE HAS TRANSFERRED 50 BILLION IQD FROM THE U.S. THROUGH WARKA TO THE TRADE BANK OF IRAQ TODAY.

2) THEY ARE FOR BEARER INSTRUMENTS (NOTE: HENCE BEARER BONDS).

3) YOU ALL HAVE BREITLING'S INFO ON IRAQ BUYING OR OFFERING TO BUY HARD CURRENCY FROM COUNTRIES @ THE DAILY EURO RATE: SO FAR JORDAN, DUBAI AND ABU DUABI.

4) I JUST RECIEVED WORD FROM MY A.I. SOURCE THAT M.I. HAS BEEN NOTIFIED OF A U.S. CASH IN DAY, MONDAY 21 DECEMBER 2009. THIS IS NOT A STATIC DATE, BUT A DYNAMIC DATE. THE REASON IT IS DYNAMIC IS THAT NOONE TRUSTS THE GOI AND WHAT THEY SAY.

5) MALIKI IS SUPPOSE TO ANNOUNCE HIS RE-ELECTION BID THIS WEEKEND AND THIS IS WHEN HE IS "SUPPOSE" TO ANNOUNCE THE RV.

ALSO I HAD LANACHY REVIEW ALL THE IMF DATA. HE SAID THIS IS IN HIS EXPERT OPINION A SET UP FOR THEM TO GO INTERNATIONAL WITH THE IQD. NOW, HE HAS NO GIVEN TIME FRAME EXCEPT WE CAN ALL FEEL GOOD THAT IT IS MOST LIKELY DONE BETWEEN NOW AND ABOUT 1 MONTH AT WORST BEFORE ELECTIONS. NOW THAT IS SPECULATING BECAUSE CITIBANK AND ALL THE OTHER CORPORATE BANKS ARE TOTALLY IN THE DARK. THEY CAN'T GET ANY INFO FROM ANY CENTRAL BANK. SO WE ARE FOLLOWING THE A.I. INTEL, SONNY1'S INTEL, DUDEMAN27'S INTEL FROM THE PENTAGON I RECEIVED YESTEREDAY. THAT IS ALL I HAVE.

No comments: