DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Friday, December 18, 2009

BGPATTON2 POST - Dinar Vets

OK EVERYONE, SORRY FOR THE DELAY. I HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO SPEAK WITH MY FRIEND AGAIN TODAY. OF COURSE I KNOW THAT EVERYONE ON DS WANTS THE CRYSTAL BALL EFFECT, BUT SOME INTEL JUST DOESN'T NEED TO BE SHARED AS MED WILL AGREE. THEY WERE IN IRAQ UNANNOUNCED IS HOW HE GOT THE INFO. NOT EVERYTIME YOUR POLITICIANS GO SOMEWHERE IS IT ANNOUNCED BECAUSE OF ALL THE BOMBINGS EVEN IN GREEN ZONES. I ASKED HIM AGAIN ON SPECIFICS INSTEAD OF JUST HIS TAKE. MALIKI'S SECRETARY SAID THAT THE 17 OR 18TH IS WHEN MALIKI WAS EXPECTED TO ANNOUNCE HIS RUN AGAIN FOR PM.

ALSO WAS THEIR NEW YEAR, AND JUST LIKE WE HAVE NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS, THEY ARE FOLLOWING THE WESTERNERS APPROACH TO A NEW BEGINNING. THEY ARE GOING TO USE THE RV JUST LIKE IF MALIKI WAS PLAYING POKER AND HE HAD 4 ACES IN HIS HAND. AS I ASKED SOME EARLIER, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT IT MEANS WHEN YOU HAVE 4 ACES? IT MEANS YOU DON'T CARE WHAT SOMEBODY ELSE HAS IN THEIR HAND. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THEY HAVE IN THEIR HAND. THE RV IS THAT FOR MALIKI.

HE WILL USE IT TO KICK OFF HIS CAMPAIGN, SO I KNOW WE SAID THE 17TH OR 18TH, BUT AGAIN THAT WAS WHEN MALIKI WAS EXPECTED TO ANNOUNCE, JUST LIKE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES HERE, THEY STRATEGIZE ABOUT THE BEST TIME TO SHOW THEIR HAND. SO, IMO AND THAT OF MY FRIENDS, WE BELIEVE WE WILL SEE IT TOMORROW OR MONDAY AT THE LATEST.

AGAIN, IF THEY RELEASE THE RV, THAT IS ALREADY SIGNED OFF ON BY THE WAY, TOMORROW, IT WOULD BE IN THEIR BEST INTEREST BECAUSE OF THE BANKS BEING CLOSED OVER THERE. THAT SOMETIME B4 THE 21ST THIS THING WILL FINALLY BE OVER. I KNOW WE ALL WANT THIS BAD, BUT KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS AN INVESTMENT. INTEL CHANGES AND YOU HAVE TO BE FLEXIBLE. MED CAN DEFINITELY ATTEST TO THINGS NOT ALWAYS GOING AS PLANNED AND YOU HAVE TO ADJUST. BUT THAT IS IT, LOOK FOR IT TONIGHT. GOD BLESS.

No comments: