DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Friday, December 18, 2009

FRANK POST - KTF Missions

Good evening Family,

“YOU LOOK MARVELOUS!!!”

From the news agency…….APBlueCouch ……….word has it that M is behind closed doors at this very moment working on his speech for this coming Sunday. It was leaked through an unnamed source at 3:47 this afternoon that M will be using a powerful and hypnotizing ………new campaign slogan. Some of the greatest political minds in Iraq are hiding with M right now finishing up the last couple of sentences ……..for his speech this Sunday. Great attention is being paid to the selection of words for the ending of this speech. We were able to acquire a small clip of the beginning of his speech which sources have told us are mirror imaged to the end of his speech. Super computers were used to translate what little we had of this speech and it goes like this: People of Iraq……..I am M your Prime Minister. I wish to continue to be your Prime Minister so I have decided to make you 1,300,000 unemployed citizens happy. I am going to make …………..YOU LOOK MARVELOUS!!! First ……….everyone in our country will have their camel seat covers removed and replaced at our cost with …………Corinthian Leather. Second…………everybody gets one crack at punching me in the nose for my procrastination attitude. Lastly……….we are going to make YOU LOOK MARVELOUS!!!………..by reinstating the value of the IQD. Saddam had it at 322 and if you take 6 years and add a measly 4% annual inflation rate…………you get an area code of 347……….YOU WILL LOOK MARVELOUS!!!

LOL……….I used to love Ricardo Montalban’s commercial. I am sure that you understand the above paragraph was simply satire. But laced with ………..serious truth. All of our bank connections ……..even those that knew nothing up until just this week……….are all reporting to us that they are ready to go. They understand their instructions from the correct departments that command them to take certain actions. Why then is the day for announcement ………so dynamic? What causes it to be securely anchored one day …………and set adrift the next? We all want the date to be stagnant and not float around but the reality is that M is using this last silver bullet he posses ………to manipulate it for his political advantage. There is no fault in M taking advantage of this historical announcement. Today is the start of their New Year………I wonder how the 1.3 million unemployed feel about it? Now the people are well aware that M is going to make a political campaign speech this coming Sunday and I bet you they also are hoping that he keeps his promise even if it’s two days late. Intel is saying to us today that there is a very good chance he will make the RI announcement this Sunday. If he does not……….intel says it can happen at any time between now and a few weeks before the election in March. I can just see M sitting with his advisors as they flip a coin hundreds of times trying to decide whether to announce the RI this Sunday or wait until just before the election. The human brain ………has a very short memory. It stores and remembers the majority of what is pleasing and does its best to forget unpleasant feelings. IMO……….if M makes the announcement this Sunday in his political campaign speech………..Iraqis will not soon forget! Think about it………..they would have almost three months to use their new currency. Every time they would touch the IQD and use it……….they would literally be shouting praises of thanks to M………..as they CONSTANTLY REMEMBERED. Then when the elections occur in March………..landslide. ET would be so proud because all the Iraqi citizens would have glowing purple fingertips. What happens if he says nothing this Sunday………and waits until a couple of weeks before the election? Hmmm……..bad idea. It’s hot enough as it is over there………..if he insults the people with no announcement after promising to remove unemployment before the end of the year…………there will be a lot of steam slowing building up in the psyche of the people. Anger can slowly grow like bacteria …………and kill M’s chances for re-election in March. IMO……..the people would say, you could have given it to us three months ago because the IMF told you that you could. So why did you make us suffer just before you need our votes…………not cool! Is this how you are going to continue to treat us for the next few after we re-elect you? So IMO Family…………if M wants to make a smart campaign move he should tell the Iraqis that very soon ………..YOU WILL LOOK MARVELOUS!!!

Puerto Rican rumors are saying that their banks were showing 347 at 4pm in red. Then at 8pm in green. It was supposed to be tradable today. So I pick up the phone ………and call the banks directly myself………and I get nowhere. Then I call three initial departments and they tell me …………yes Frank 26, we see it too. So when this morning comes around and there is no RI I called again. Frustration in the voice over the phone………..grows even more as my contact tells me …………we see nothing except an order to stand by again. I tried to explain to them that we strongly believe it was supposed to happen today also. But we have learned that M may possibly want to take advantage of making the announcement for political leverage this Sunday and if he does then the following day on the 21st which is the first day of their fiscal calendar year…………Resolution 1859 may actually be passed to protect them. IMO……..if he does not make the announcement then no Res 1859 and the GOI can sink or swim for all that the rest of the world cares. And for dessert if they make the announcement ………….they can have the ransom ………..the complete removal of CH7. Nobody wants to constantly be told what to do………..junior. This combination of days from the 18th to the 21st if done properly by M can guarantee him to continue to be President of Iraq. Let us pray that M uses this ………..silver bullet. He can eliminate his political opponents……..or kill his chances.

So the IMF website now shows Iraq as a NEW country listed. This allows Iraq to be linked to the GDDS which is the General Data Dissemination System that we talked about a couple of days ago in detail. This system serves to guide countries in the provision to the public for comprehensive, timely, accessible and reliable economic, financial and socio-demographic data. Is this good? Go read my post from a couple of days ago…….LOL. Of course it is Family……….look, this was a mandate from the IMF for the CBI to obey………and guess what? They obeyed. They have another mandate don’t they from the IMF? Raise the value of your currency. One out of two isn’t bad but two out of two would be …………perfect.

The dealer in PR known as Mendez apparently has been told by his number one dinar supplier that he cannot supply him any more. I have someone calling him tomorrow and checking out his website so we can give you an update.

BLUECOUCH……….in a dream we will know 6 to 10 hours before you. Such are the blessings that were brought to KTFM.

No comments: