DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Thursday, December 17, 2009

DINAR DADDY'S THOUGHTS

Here's what I heard today on the phone... take it for what it's worth, as these things have already been shared in posts from other people through different sources:

- I heard from one contact that said a source of his told him there is a 100% chance of RV by Monday the 21st. The expectation was in the $2+ range.

- I heard the Puerto Rico rumor that talked about the $3.47 rate showing on the Banks' screens, then at 8pm EST they said the rate that use to be "RED" on their screens changed colors to "GREEN". They had verified it from others who saw it too. What I like about this is that we'll know by tomorrow AM if this is true or not.

- I heard Maliki is holding out on the announcement of the RV until it fits his political agenda and the time line of his election campaign to announce it.

- I heard today that the 17th is the Islamic New Year, but the 21st of December is the beginning of the Iraqi CALENDAR YEAR. This could have definite significance to a potential announcement for Maliki.

What do I feel about the information that was given to me above? I trust the sincerity of those who I speak with. I am grateful they trust me to share what they do with me. I wouldn't be posting these things if they weren't already shared in other posts from different people earlier today. It's hard, after all this time, for me to believe anything anymore... but I am hopeful unto belief that the above are all true. I know we all need the RV at this point.

So, that's what I've heard and how I feel. I am hopeful unto belief that the above is true, and I am grateful to my friends who I talk to that share with me what they've heard. If this RV doesn't transpire by the 21st, my belief will be that I shouldn't expect it until after the Iraqi elections that will transpire the first part of March.

No comments: