DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Thursday, December 17, 2009

FRANK POST - KTF Missions

Does anybody want to discuss Res 1859? Before we do………is it not the first of the year in Iraq right now? We have been pointing out the article where M proclaimed that he would eradicate unemployment before the end of the year. Interestingly enough the New Islamic Year in Iraq also brings forth the mourning of Muharram. There is also the 21st Family…….which is the beginning of their new fiscal calendar year. So which was M talking about? The 18th…….or the 21st? IMO………that’s why these became the new target dates just recently. Now let’s discuss what they discussed and let’s hope it’s not too ……….disgusting. Exactly one year ago Family………this same Res 1859 came up as a hot topic. To put it in a very simple way……….Iraq has a piggy bank called the DFI and the IAMB is in charge of managing these funds. This resolution is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT to Iraq. It is a type of force field that protects their money ………..which is actually their oil………which is their future. If this resolution is not passed ……….then countries like Kuwait (who have forgiven but will never forget!!!) can legally go to the world courts and sue Iraq big time for restitution. Guess where the money would come from? Now……..let’s look at this as if it could be used as a leverage to force Iraq to make the announcement. Today Iraq requested that the resolution be brought up for vote this coming Monday on the 21st. Let’s pretend that the USA ………my bad……..that the UNSC says no we are not going to pass it………..but kindly read the fine print Iraq. It says : if you raise the IQD ………then we will pass 1859 so nobody can come after you based on Saddam’s war atrocities. Deal? Of course Iraq is like an elephant in a porcelain shop………knocking over anybody that they have made deals with. They rarely show a grateful attitude for so much that has been given to them. I pray that the 1859 Res is not given to them unless they RI. It can be a silent deal between now and the 21st. Just like the “New Iraqi Air Force”…………ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!! How is that possible when the elephant foot of CH7 is squarely on Iraqi’s jugular vein………….something is definitely illogical about this. Yes I know I am supposed to play stupid and roll over………..as I pay my taxes………but I’m not that stupid. How many times have I said to look at what they do…….not what they say? Unless they have matchbox airplanes………because where did the money come from? It’s not like having a temporary license…….you get to practice buying airplanes before you can fly them. Apparently a deal must have been made not only for them to buy weapons but now to have the armed forces to pull the trigger on these weapons. I hope you are studying these articles and documents Family and not just relying on me to tell you everything. In fact, let me ask you a question………..why is it that Russia will not sign on second round contracts until the 29th when they want this done on the 21st? Hint: voting power! So on the 18th (a new year) they are discussing 1859 and on the 21st (a new year) they may vote on it for approval. Maliki sure did word his article from a month ago …………Brilliantly. So if the extension is not approved on the 21st…….then these provisions come to an end and guess what Iraq……….no more diapers. I said it yesterday and I will say it again today……….it may actually be time for you to grow up.

No comments: