DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Thursday, December 17, 2009

MOUNTAINMAN POST - Dinar Vets

POLITICAL ANALYSIS OF WHEN THE RV MAY OCCUR
17 Dec 2009 13:08

Having analyzed our investment for quite some time I would like to share my thoughts and conclussions with you all so that we can better understand and hopefully gain additional insights into this investment. All thoughts, contributions and even opposing arguements are welcome... just remember you don't get to whack the messenger...

The basic premise that I think we can all agree on is that Maliki is not going to release the RV until he and his advisors have determine the date that is going to produce the Maximum Political Gains to get him reelected as President.

Timing is going to be EVERYTHING.

Today is 12-17-09. The deadline to announce all those running in the elections is 12-20-09... so not all the players have even announced yet... Maliki included

With elections scheduled for 3-7-10 that means there are 80 days before the actual election.

Maliki needs to announce the RV when there are no other distractions (Their new Year, new bombings, Religious Holidays ect.) so the people will focus on HIM as being the one who brought them the new value in their money.

Maliki and his advisers are no doubt already looking for the "window of opportunity" to determine when is the safest and most advantageous time to make this announcement as Maliki can ONLY do this ONCE and timing is everything!

80 days is a long time for unexpected bad things to occur. Maliki and his advisers need more time to determine what their political opponents strategies are going to be and to allow them to "spin" any bad things that do occur that they will try to blame Maliki for...

During this next 50-60 days Maliki will continue to announce (and take credit for) all the good things happening in Iraq. ie: oil contracts, new housing, new jobs ect ect. His opponents do not have this advantage and Maliki will play this to the maximum.

Consider this situation realistically, if you were running for President would it make sense to announce the RV (your single most powerful political advantage) and then spend the next 80 days dodging whatever gets thrown at you?

During the past 4 years Maliki has well demonstrated his political acumen and I believe he is going to be re-elected.

Given Maliki's strong desire to be reelected I believe he will hold the RV until sometime after mid February to get past the political mine fields and put his best advantage in front of the people as close to elections as reasonably possible.

From a purely Political viewpoint to do it any other way would be political suicide.

So the question that bears asking is ... Is Maliki motivated purely by politics at this time or is he going to be influenced by other factors.

Thank You all for your time and considerations ... Now let the debate begin!

Also, a Warka Bank notice......
Default Warka put wire transfer service temporarily on hold Warka put wire transfer service temporarily on hold Dear Warka Clients, As we have entered the end of our fiscal year preparing and finalizing our finances and budget please note that outgoing wire transfers (EFT) service will be temporarily put on hold until the new financial year begins in January 2010 in accordance with standard practice and protocols. We thank you for your fine cooperation assisting us in best serving our clients starting a great 2010 business and financial year. Best regards, Operations Team Warka Bank for Investment and Finance


http://www.warka-bank.com/inner.php?type=3&id=57

No comments: