DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Sunday, January 10, 2010

TERRYK CHAT - Dinar Vets

TerryK Chat 01/10/2009 12:30pm CST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TerryK] Ok room here is what i got
[TerryK] about 20 minutes ago
[TerryK] i got a call
[TerryK] and i hate this kinda call
[TerryK] it was a text call
[TerryK] it was from my washington contact
[TerryK] says he is in a meeting with the boys and there is talk that this may go down today / tonight
[TerryK] good news
[TerryK] thats all it said
[TerryK] i dont understand why he is in the office on a sunday
[TerryK] it dont make sense to me
[TerryK] i was wondering why he did not just call me
[TerryK] but i guess he could not
[TerryK] in meeting
[tatebound] whats your guess on the rate Terry k?
[TerryK] i dont know
[TerryK] just wanted to share

1 comment:

sam said...

In office on Sunday because isnt that when most janitors do the work?