DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Sunday, January 10, 2010

SKEETER POST - Today at 1:13 pm

RV, RV, RV, my banks opinion...

The latest word on the RV of the Iraqi Dinar is that there will be an RV this month of Janurary 2010. The question is, is it really true? I am hearing all sorts of information on this as being a possibility and I am also hearing that this is a fact. I am only hearing the so called facts in chat rooms but no one person is backing it up with facts. So, yesterday I decided to go into my bank to sit down with my banker to ask a professional his opinion. This is what he said: As with any investments there is risk and with risk comes only chances to become more wealthy thaN you currently are. So you have IQD and I said "yes". Thats definietly a risk however its one worth taking. "How do you figure I ask?" These are his exact words... "This bank holds a lot of IQD, this bank doesn't make irrational decisions. We started off very small and now are ranked in the top 5 banks in the country(curently #4). We have built a trust with our shareholders to invest wisely thus being very effective at yielding high gains for them. The board voted to invest in the IQD aprox. 1 1/2 years ago. The amount of money we invested is an amout we were only willing to keep under the threshold for 2 years. So with that being said, we are expecting a marginal return on investment by the end of May 2010. If you have any Dinar, expect to see your ROI by middle second quarter this year if not sooner. I said thanks, drove straight to Burger King and bought a Wopper value meal...Let it all sink in..then determined "I will be rich by July". I will end by saying " Hope he's right", and he probably is !!!

2 comments:

salmon4039 said...

interesting. I have not heard of the author before. Does he/she post much?

If banks are investing in dinar, then this could explain why its hard to buy dinar from them.

Salmon4039

Dinar-Daddy said...

Skeeter is someone who has posted and is known over at Dinar Vets, so I take it as good information, and not meant to mislead.