DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Saturday, January 23, 2010

PARLIAMENT POSTPONED ADOPTION OF THE BUDGET

Parliament Postponed Adoption of the Budget and the Possibility to Postpone Until After the Elections

Iraqi Council of Representatives has postponed adoption of the draft electoral code of conduct to the federal budget next week to continue talks between the political blocs in the way that amid expectations for approval to postpone adoption of the budget until after the elections.
And MP Abdul Amir Al-Ghazali on the «Supreme» in a statement to «life» on Friday that «legal voting behavior and deferred to the federal budget hearings next week because of objections from some parties who do not want to approve these projects despite the amendments made to the federal budget by prime minister, fearing employed in the electoral propaganda by powerful parties ».The deputy «Kurdistan Alliance» Faryad Raondzi in contact with the «life» that «there are many obstacles impeding the adoption of the draft electoral code of conduct, including the refusal of some parties to convert the current government to caretaker government by checks and paragraphs of the Electoral Code of Conduct which is rejected by some political blocs linked to the Government ».

Saturday, January 23, 2010

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&u=http://radionawa.com/%28X%281%29A%28jPaNqsLSygEkAAAAN2ZjMjlhMTItOTU4MS00NmViLWJiZjQtMDA3YTQ4YjMxMmZmTZvzBIuSeIm4BDHHHfRPuMtgTsw1%29%29/ar/NewsDetailN.aspx%3Fid%3D73741%26LinkID%3D99%26AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport%3D1&prev=/language_tools&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhje3h2EBNQI2mAFE692uLL3BFKdXQ

No comments: