DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Saturday, January 23, 2010

MONEY DEADLINE FOR APPROVING BUDGET

Abbas al-Bayati: Monday deadline for approving the budget
1/23/2010 2:07:24 PM 1/23/2010 2:07:24 PM
بغداد - الدستور BAGHDAD - The Constitution


قال النائب عن الائتلاف العراقي عباس البياتي، اليوم السبت، إن الاثنين القادم سيكون الموعد النهائي لإقرار الموازنة الاتحادية للعراق لعام 2010، مرجحا أن ينتهي الفصل التشريعي بعد هذا الوقت. MP Abbas al-Bayati, Iraqi Alliance, on Saturday, said that next Monday will be the deadline to approve the federal budget for Iraq in 2010, likely to end legislative term after this time.
وأوضح البياتي أن “يوم الاثنين المقبل هو الموعد النهائي لاقرار الموازنة واذا لم تتفق الكتل السياسية على الموازنة خلال هذه الايام فمن الصعوبة اقرارها”. Al-Bayati explained that "next Monday is the deadline for approving the budget and if the political blocs failed to agree on the budget during these difficult days it is approved."
واشار الى ان “هناك كتلا سياسية ما زالت تصر على ربط قانون السلوك الانتخابي بالموازنة”. He noted that "there are political blocs are still insists on linking the Electoral Code of Conduct budget."
وأثارت موازنة عام 2010 جدلا سياسيا واسعا في الاوساط البرلمانية بسبب ربط بعض الكتل النيابية قرار اقرارها بقانون السلوك الانتخابي الذي يحد من صلاحيات الحكومة وتحويلها الى حكومة تصريف اعمال، بالاضافة الى الاعتراضات التي قدمت من قبل كتل سياسية ابرزها قائمة الائتلاف الوطني العراقي التي اشترطت بتخفيض رواتب الدرجات الخاصة إلى النصف مقابل اقرار الموازنة. And raised the budget in 2010 a political row in circles because of the parliamentary blocs to link some of the parliamentary resolution approved Electoral Code of Conduct, which limits the powers of the government and turn it into a caretaker government, in addition to the objections submitted by the political blocs, notably the Iraqi National List coalition, which required reduction of the salaries of Degrees Special half in return for approving the budget.
وكشف البياتي عن ان “الموازنة كاملة وجاهزة للتصويت وان اللجنة المالية قدمت تقريرها الى رئاسة البرلمان. Revealed al-Bayati as saying "The budget is complete and ready for a vote and that the Finance Committee submitted its report to the presidency of the parliament.

http://translate.google.com/translat...n&hl=&ie=UTF-8

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does anyone honestly believe that these time limits to approve the election law, budget etc are really written in stone. Quit thinking like an American and start thinking like an Iraqi. And even if the budget is passed who knows who has a veto power to knock it down. It ain't over until the fat lady sings.