DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Saturday, January 23, 2010

KIMWIL2 POST - Dinar Vets 1/23/10

I own dinar, but I'm afraid now. It seems like this 'investment' is too commercialized in comparision to the Kuwait dinar. I think we as a society of 'dinar holders' are making it almost impossible for Iraq to have to RV, they don't have to with all of our monetary support. I don't want to lose faith, but slowly but surely, I am. We get so many dates about a possible RV, where is this info coming from, why would we get a 'heads up', this is just me thinking out loud. I really need help from my 'dinar family' to keep the faith. I think this thing should be 'low keyed' and not broadcasted everywhere. I'm just venting because I read a post earlier that made perfect sense, stop talking about it so much, let it be our little secret (which is tough because we want our friends and families to share in the wealth as well),this is seriously a catch 22. No, I'm not trading my dinar back in, I am here for the ride, I just need realistic info, all news should not and will not be good news, so please stop coming down hard on people who ARE speaking from both sides of the story, I don't want to be blindsided, I want to see it coming, whether it be good or bad. And I recently did get in contact with a "forex" person, IMO, they are just as lost as we are. I will post my chat with him later. HELP!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As for your commercialization of the Dinar....couldn't agree more. but, how do you tell the zealous freaks who can't control their emotions to keep quiet. I've actually seen on some live chats where people degrade and use condescending remarks towards the people of Iraq. Not cool....not cool at all. Some, are acting as if they've never had much more than $1,000 at one time, let alone a million. Regardless of this behavior, the fact remains that Iraq is making great strides to become an economic power and if we're "lucky or blessed" many shall benefit too. The key is to remain humble and thankful when this happens and not get high-minded about it.

Anonymous said...

The window of opportunity is between this Monday and 3 years from now. U can take that to the bank!