DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Saturday, January 23, 2010

MUHAMMAD POST - Dinar Vets 1/23/10 (Response to Kimwil2 Post Below)

Iraqi government itself is comprised of most politicians who don't speak English and whenever they use their office or home PC for information, it is either in Arabic, Kurdish (official in Kurdish regions), Assyrian or Armenian. Whenever foreign English speaking politicians visit Iraq, Iraqi politicians would then have to engage an interpreter to assist them. No interpreters in Iraq would have to check our blog site of what we always speculate right now right here. They wouldn't waste time to decipher what we might say all the time particularly in American lingo. And the intelligence of terrorist syndicates in Iraq are worse off. Do you think they would have an interpreter disguised as a registered blogger under a non-Muslim name somewhere with us in Adam's blog site to translate American lingo to their leaders? It is our own suspicion which creates an imaginative enemy amongst us all the time. Iraqi suicide bombers do not depend on our speculation and second hand news to murder innocent Iraqis in the streets. They got it from their own first hand news inside Iraq in their own languages before they reached us as second hand news. But if we email information to PM Maliki, he may need an interpreter to translate our message. By and large, the Iraqi government and their Iraqi terrorists are equally bad in English language. So, why worry so much that our propagtors might affect the revaluation plan of Iraq? Less than 1 percent of Iraqi population fully understand English language or speak and read English fluently. How to commercialized it in English to the majority of the Iraqi population? Infact, the Iraqis are also commercializing IQD more than we do. The interpreters don't do things without payment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you like Sirius XM, then see their “rags to riches” story on DVD. The movie is called “Stock Shock” and it goes over the history, development, and near-death experience of the stock. I did not know the inventor of sirius xm was a woman!–well she is now, at least. DVD is cheaper at http://www.stockshockmovie.com , but the DVD is pretty much everywhere for sale or rent.