DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Saturday, December 19, 2009

PACMAN POST - KTF Missions

I agree that Iraq has managed the introduction of the IQD into their economic infrastructure quite well. However, their ability to do so is a testimony of bigger and better things to come. The original plan was to restore Iraq, re-establish their sovereignty and to bring them to a place of greater prosperity than they had previous to the wars and their sanctions.

Though there are several countries that operate with extremely low valued currencies, this is the norm for them for various reasons. This is not the norm for Iraq, they are accustomed to having a strong currency and rest assured that the plan has taken this into consideration. The plan was not to take this away from them, but to, take advantage of the opportunity presented to help them develop this and to spread the wealth, so to speak.

I for one, do not endorse anyone or anything, but my own opinions, based on the extensive research that I haven taken upon myself to do. In my opinion, our next best "window of opportunity" will be in the middle of January.

If you take a look back at the history of the NID, you too will see, that the majority of strategic moves or developments concerning the NID have been made in mid January. I too like patterns, and notice that they have a way of repeating themselves.

I am going to use Sunday 1/17/2010 for an example. That would be precisely one year from the date that the CBI locked in to an exchange of 1170. Now this will leave an approx. 45 day window for exchange of large denoms until the scheduled elections on March 7th. This leaves little time for sabotage of their political platform and it gives the people sufficient time to understand the gift of buying power granted to them by their current PM.

This would also be almost 6 years to the date that the exchange of Saddam's currency ended. Being that they are not introducing a new currency, A 90 day window would be excessive and 45 days to exchange large denoms would be sufficient.

Now you ask, Why would they need to exchange large denoms? As I have explained previously, I do not believe that they are going to come out at a 3+ rate right from the gate. I would ask you, Where the logic in that is ,knowing that their are approx. 20 trillion IQD in circulation? That would allow a great deal of speculators to own a majority of your countries assets. It would make more sense to RV at a lower rate, like........I don't know...........maybe.......
$1.17 as the numbers given to us currently by the CBI indicate as a possibility. Refer to previous posts for detailed explanation please.

What do they have to gain from having resolution 1859 extended? Many, IMO. One being, If the funds of the DFI are released to them, where does that go and what kind of effect does that have on the value of their currency? They have an advantage now, the value of the IQD is not related to their GDP or there oil revenues and reserves. There are several determining factors when assessing a value to a countries currency.

GDP
NATURAL RESOURCES
RESERVES
STABILITY OF THE GOVERNMENT
SECURITY
EASE OF DOING BUSINESS
LOCATION and many more.

The current value is based on everything but their GDP and their NATURAL RESOURCES, why? because they are protected by resolution 1859, and they have very little access to their revenues. This was put into place to protect their natural resources from other countries seeking damages and restitution.

If the extension is granted, The current GOI can choose to RV at a lower rate and force speculators holding large denoms to cash in, within 45 days.

By doing this, they have honored their agreement made with the international community and made good on those invested in there reconstruction, while still under the protection umbrella of resolution 1859 to prevent their disgruntled neighbors from seeking further retribution.(like Iran claiming they want 1 trillion in damages...hahaha...not!) Then when all sanctions are released with CHAPTER 7, They can Reinstate their currency when they choose to, and rival the rates of their neighbors.
Which turns out to be a simple process also.

RV
1170 to 1.17 by eliminating 3 zeros then reversing..

RI
1.17 x 3 = 3.51 (inflation added to original rate)

This becomes an easy transition to all involved and because the CBI has already managed these numbers on a smaller scale, it will be much easier for them to manage and sustain in the future.

This also restores them, above and beyond what they were accustomed to before the war. This is what you call Victory for Iraq. And regardless of the outside interference, this is the ultimate goal for them.

This information is not being presented to encourage you to buy more Dinar.
If and when January 17th comes around to no avail, I too would have to admit that I was wrong and do not want to be held responsible for any financial decisions that you may make in the mean time.

This is a theory, based on my own opinions, limited intel and extensive research. If you apply a little logic to the most complicated things, there could be a simple solution.

One final thought, If M does this before the elections and then somehow leaks to the media that his opponents, if elected may take their new found wealth away, you can bet they will show up to cast their vote for him. Gotta ….LOVE………it!.

No comments: