DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Saturday, December 19, 2009

ISX TRADING SUSPENDED UNTIL 1/4/10

ISX to suspend trading from 12/22/09 until 01/04/10 PLEASE READ WITH OPEN MIND
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Conscious / suspension of trading in the stock market

Conscious / Baghdad / h. B
13/12/2009 4:51 pm

Board of Governors decided the Iraqi market for securities Twenty-sixth its session held suspended from trading in the securities market Finance.

The economic source of the reporter (News Agency, Iraqi Information / conscious) "The securities market Finance Decided to 12/12 / 2009, said to be the last trading session of 2009 on Tuesday, 12/22/2009 on the occasion of the end of the fiscal year and will be the first trading session of the new 2010 year on Monday, 4/1/2010.

http://al-iraqnews.net/new/iconomi/45959.html


SNAPLINK'S OPINION:

IF we do not see the RV tomorrow this may just be the RV window. That would make a good window for the RV.
Yes I know they have done this for the past 2 years but it would still be the ideal time needed to reset stock values to be adjusted to the new RVed rate of the Iraqi Dinar. We may not see the RV until the ISX closes for this 2 week break. We will just have to see.


BUBBAJR'S OPINION:
1. I have never seen the ISX close for 2 weeks like this, since I have been in the Investment.
2. Why are they going to restart on a Monday?
3. Iraq is the only country that has a Stock Market that is running on a Sunday, No other country has there Stock Market running. This has been verified by a Stock Broker.

So here are my 2 cents:
IMO.... it is a possibility that the ISX is going to re-align there dates to the rest of the world in trading their stocks. If you have notice in the last few days that some of there stocks were taken off the boards for selling their stocks, because they did not produce the Final Accountancy for the ended year 31/12/08. This would be the time that they would need to get their report in to go back on line, and hopefully have the RV/RI with it.

No comments: