DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Saturday, December 19, 2009

IDQ09 POST - Dinar Vets

[IDQ09] maliki is not in eygypt
5:28 PM [IDQ09] guys really
5:28 PM [IDQ09] come on5
5:28 PM [IDQ09] that is recorded
5:28 PM [tbush] kerrybas77 , Enid?
5:28 PM [IDQ09] he is in iraq[IDQ09] this comes from army on the ground
5:28 PM [IDQ09] yes tux5:28 PM [IDQ09] he is not going anywhere
[IDQ09] yes legot info
5:30 PM [arbat] I s everybody in Iraq going to Egypt to hear M?
5:30 PM [tbush] aratron , about what>/?
5:31 PM [IDQ09] from army on ground in green zone head of security
[IDQ09] no info
5:31 PM [IDQ09] just that maliki is not goign to eygypt
5:31 PM [IDQ09] that is a ploy
5:31 PM [aceman] great
[IDQ09] do you realize that the last bombing was aimed at maliki
5:32 PM [aceman] they don't want maliki to run again
5:32 PM [tbush]
5:32 PM [IDQ09] they thought he was there at the time
5:32 PM [Butifldrm] I was wondering.
5:32 PM [IDQ09] they were given bad info thank god
[IDQ09] maliki had left just hours before the occurance
[IDQ09] army contact says he knew it was in the works and thats why he moved locations at thee time he did
[IDQ09] to the iraqi people from word on the street spoken to us officials maliki is abiout 50/50
[34dean] The "bad guys" ar afraid of Maliki and democracy actually succeesing in Iraq... as well as knowing the ties Maliki has to the west.
[tuxunder] IDQ09 the question is where will he be tomorrow
5:35 PM [IDQ09] tux i believe in iraq
5:35 PM [IDQ09] but we will see
5:37 PM [IDQ09] boa is putting iqd back on tradable list asap
IDQ09] yes i think there will be an rv and over 1 dolllar
5:39 PM [IDQ09] just not sure on the time
5:39 PM [IDQ09] i think before end of year
[IDQ09] i have very honest contacts all around
5:41 PM [IDQ09] that i trust'
[IDQ09] they have never given a date just that they know its close and things that have happened

No comments: