DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Saturday, December 19, 2009

IRAQI PM IN SPECIAL INTERVIEW WITH ALSUMARIA

This sure does seem like he is talking like he is NOT running for re-election...

Saturday, December 19, 2009 08:52 GMT

In a special interview with Alsumaria, Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri Al Maliki elaborated most of the internal issues currently on the table in Iraq including security, relations with neighboring countries and upcoming legislative elections.
After ascertaining security in Iraqi provinces, application is shifted on enhancing Iraqi intelligence, Al Maliki stated.
Prime Minister Al Maliki called on Iraqi people and politicians to safeguard the political process and refuse the return of dictatorship through elections.
Baath Party was not included in national reconciliation, Al Maliki told Alsumaria.
He hoped the next Prime Minister would engage all political components in power and would be the one directly responsible for ministers’ work, thus not leaving this role for political parties as it is presently.
Iraqi Prime Minister considered on the other hand that services in Iraq are still insufficient though he hailed progress achieved on the level of foreign investments.
Al Maliki stressed that security stability in the country encourages investments.
He emphasized as well that Iraq’s Constitution needs revision mainly regarding apportionment that fuels sectarianism.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/en/Iraq-News/1-42003-Iraqi-PM-in-special-interview-with-Alsumaria.html

No comments: