DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

UNKNOWN POSTER

I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO FIND OUT WHY AND HOW THE BANKS WERE NOTIFIED AND WHAT HAS HAPPENED EVEN TODAY. LAST FRIDAY CORPORATE BANK HDQTRS EMAILED A HEADS UP TO BRANCHES THAT THE IQD WAS CHANGING. TODAY THIS STILL STANDS. TODAY EVEN MORE BRANCHES WERE NOTIFIED AND WE HAVE THIS CONFIRMED OF A HEADS UP. NO TIME FRAME WAS GIVEN, ONLY IT WAS COMING. NO RATE WAS GIVEN TO EXPECT. NOW EVERY MAJOR CORP HDQTRS IS ON WATCH STILL. I DO NOT HAVE A CLUE WHAT MADE THEM DO THIS, NOR DO I KNOW WHAT THE MECHANISM IS TO TRIGGER THE RV, BUT IF THE BANK BRANCHES HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED AND WAITING, THEN I SURE AS HECK AM TOO. SO THAT IS IT. ALL DONE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm having trouble swallowing that the the bank(s) at corporate level are sending these supposed "heads up" to be on the lookout at their computer screens in piecemeal. Why don't they just let them all know at the same time. They take time to send emails to just a select few and then take time again to send it to another select few? It's not like these bankers are sitting around on pins and needles watching their computer screens all day long. I sincerely hope I'm proven dead wrong...but I'm not buying this story.