DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

UNKNOWN CHAT - 10/19/10 @ 4am PST

******: A COUPLE THINGS BOTHERED ME ABOUT THE BUDGET
******: ESPECIALLY THE 20 TRILLION IQD DEFICEIT
******: THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO HAVE A BALANCED BUDGET
******: THEY ARE PROJECTING ONLY ENOUGH REVENUES TO
COVER 75% OF THE BUDGET
******: AND I THINK THAT IS A STRETCH
******: NOW I WAS TOLD ONLY TWO THINGS CAN COVER IT
******: 1) PUTTING THE IQD ON THE INTERNATIONAL MARKET
AND RV'ING
******: 2) THE EXTENSIVE SALE OF TBILLS AND CBI BILLS OVER
THE COURSE OF THE YEAR TO COVER THE DEFECEIT
******: THAT IS IT
******: NOW IF YOU READ THE FORUMS, GAZETTE AND OTHER
NEWS OUTLETS
******: YOU WILL NOTICE THAT THE CAMPAIGNING IS HEATING UP
******: MALIKI IS TAKING THE OFFENSIVE ON HIS BID FOR A 2ND
TERM AS PM
******: THIS MAY BE THE TIME HE WILL ASK CBI TO PULL THE
TRIGGER OR IN THE NEXT 26 DAYS
******: FOR IT TO DO HIM THE MOST GOOD
******: FOR ANY OF THE PLANS TO GO FORWARD
******: THEY NEED A TRADEABLE CURRENCY
******: I JUST CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHY THEY DON'T KNOW IT
******: WHAT AM I MISSING
******: WHAT IS THE MECHANISM FOR THE RV TO HAPPEN
******: IS IT THE BUDGET
******: IS IT PRESSURE FROM THE US
******: IS IT GOING TO BE THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ
******: IS IT THE IMF AND WORLD BANK LOANS
******: OR IS IT JUST SHABIBI IS NOT READY
******: EVERY BIT OF INFORMATION FROM EMPLOYEES AT CBI,
ECONOMISTS, THE ADVISOR TO CBI
******: POINT TO THEM WANTING AN RV
******: SO WHY IS IT NOT OUT

******: OK ALL DONE RUNNING MY THOUGHTS
******: THANKS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A little thing Called UN Chapter 7 Sanctions has a lot to do with it. Also, remember the Budget is based on the price of crude at $60.00. It is well over $70 presently. That would take care of the budget with no problems.

Anonymous said...

Well, perhaps the globocrat bankers don't want hundreds of thousands of new millionaires running around stimulating the world economy which only they have control over. Obviously "they" know who we are, how many IQD we hold, and that money buys everything, including political influence. They may be perfectly happy with the way things are, and a bunch of new rich folks in the world would threaten their iron grip? Just thinking.

Anonymous said...

Budget deficit????? hasn't the US proved that a country can run on a deficit for years and years to come???How can the GOI possibly run a country with a budget that is not balanced? give me a break....please.