DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Monday, January 25, 2010

ENORRSTE POST - Dinar Vets (The Next Step to Truth)

The Next Step to Truth

Now since posting this I have been fortunate enough, along with my partners at our forum, to add to this documented information. In fact the additional information is so powerful that each and every step confirms the prior one, and continues to build on the solid foundation of FACT that began this analysis. This section includes the one email in this whole document. As you will see as I proceed it is a powerful email and its content strongly suggests that it is legitimate.

What is “Rainbow” and is it relevant to the RV?”

I got a message from Highgrade in which he included an email that he had received earlier that day. In it is a strange translation from Arabic in which the term “rainbow” appears. Highgrade suggested that I do some research and then we might discuss it in chat.

I’ve decided to bring you all along with me as I show you the methodology I use to unravel strange documents. Hopefully by doing this you will all be encouraged to join me and we will uncover more “nuggets” of truth as this process continues. In any case I’m sure you will find it fun. Consider yourselves all Watsons to me, Sherlock Holmes.

I will admit to the following: on reading the PM from Highgrade I was dumbfounded at first. I even wrote him back and said something to this affect: “Where do I start? Is rainbow a thing or a person. I’m stumped. Help me out here!”

Then, 20 minutes and a martini later, I decided to see what I could do with this cryptic email in an attempt to find the truth behind the nuggets it contained.

Here is the email that he included in his message to me and which he asked me to research:

[Fact]

”Rainbow: symbolizing a rainbow connecting Iraq to US-the RV is completed

”Governor of Najaf, confirmed that the bombing of the rainbow of the latest terrorist

”Governor of Najaf, confirmed that the bombing of the rainbow of the latest terrorist goal to cause chaos and make media
15 January, 2010 07:28:00 15 January, 2010 07:28:0

”The governor of Najaf, Adnan al in a statement to the rainbow that the latest terrorist bombing in the city caused by a number of devices manufactured locally and aims to cause confusion and make a media and political.

“On the other hand he Zurfi to tighten security measures, including a comprehensive review of the work of the security services may include changing the leadership of some regions, as well as to prevent vehicles from entering certain areas and to identify special places for parking.

”Hassani assure the rainbow: the decline in the export of Iraqi oil caused by a region

”Between a member of the House of Representatives Hadi al-Hassani of the rainbow, the share of Iraq's oil in the fifties of the last century were narrow with lots of Saudi Arabia and Iran in terms of productivity, but wars that the policy pursued by the dictatorial regime and the policy of regional intervention led to the decline in the share of Iraq's oil should have been to Iraq today to issue a total of five million barrels a day.

“On the political position of the hidden and declared to Saudi Arabia from the overall process of political transition in the country; Hassani, the deputy pointed out that Riyadh is opposed to any project renaissance wakes up from the rubble of dictatorship and the ravages of war brought down the debt evidenced by the lack of Iraq's support for the result of the tyranny of unjust wars, as they look to their interests in the region look purely sectarian.”

[Analysis]

Now I have placed in red the items that are going to be relevant initially in our study of this strange email.

When I first look at any document I ask myself what data I can use to enhance my understanding. These two items stood out like banners. So I began with a simple Google search. The first was on the “Governor of Najaf”.

Among the links this is what I found most important. It is a press release from Iraq dated 6 May 2004:

[Fact]

http://www.iraqcoalition.org/transcripts/20040506a_zurufi.html

The relevant quote follows:

Governor Zurufi, a member of the Bani Hassan tribe, earned a degree in Islamic law at Alfik (ph) College, the Islamic jurisprudence college, in Najaf. He is the right man for the job at this time. A sports hero as a youth, Governor Zurufi showed his love of justice as the head of an anti-Saddam student organization. This led to his imprisonment and escape from Saddam's jails. He participated in the 1991 Iraq intifada and was eventually forced into exile. He returned to Najaf in April last year.[Analysis]

But the article above didn’t say where he went when he escaped Saddam’s regime. That answer comes from this link:

[Fact]

http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G1-118361322.html

I only got the first few lines of this one without subscribing, but it was enough to keep me going!

May 23--NAJAF, Iraq -- His uncle was murdered this month, and his desk backs to a window encased in sandbags.
But fear does not seem to stalk Adnan al-Zurufi, the U.S.-appointed governor of Najaf province, a territory inflamed by the uprising triggered by rebel Shiite cleric Moqtada Sadr and his al-Mahdi militia.
"Of course I've been threatened," al-Zurufi said in English he honed during the time he lived in Chicago, from 1994 to 2001.

[Analysis]

I now knew I wanted to know more about this guy who somehow became the governor of Najaf and is related to “the rainbow”.

I kept up my search, tweeking the Google search line to find just another tidbit or two.

I found this from 25 May 2004:

[Fact]

http://windchimewalker.blogspot.com/2004_05_01_archive.html

This is a blog from a Detroit woman. Here is the relevant quote:

Adnan Alzurufi, a native of Najaf, was appointed last week by the Pentagon at a time when the United States is struggling to take control of the strategically important region and city of the same name. The southern city of Najaf is considered holy by Shi'ite Muslims.

In Detroit, Alzurufi's wife and children said Friday they were glad to hear of his appointment.

"I feel very proud," said his son Montadar, 16, one of Alzurufi's seven children. "But I do worry about" his safety.

Alzurufi said that during the 1980s as a student in his homeland, he organized anti-Hussein groups in opposition to the Iran-Iraq war. The ruling Baath Party jailed him for five years in Najaf and Baghdad, where he said his captors whipped him and used electrical shocks on his leg and groin.

In 1991, he escaped and took part in an uprising against Hussein after the U.S. invasion of Iraq during the first Persian Gulf War.

Alzurufi fled Iraq for Detroit in 1994, part of a large number of Iraqi Shi'ite Muslims who came to Michigan after Hussein crushed the uprising. In 1997, Alzurufi formed the Iraqi Uprising Committee to mobilize local Iraqis. In April 2003, he was one of a dozen exiles flown by the Pentagon to Iraq as part of rebuilding efforts.

[Analysis]

We are getting closer now to seeing that this person might be more important in the current affairs of Iraq that at first wouldn’t seem obvious. He clearly has been involved in the Iraqi situation from the earliest stages and has worked himself up through the ranks of American influence. It is safe to state that he is “one of us”.

Then I found this interesting blog link. Now blog links are given minimal credit in my mind unless they clearly indicate that they include items that I have already determined from other more reliable sources to be accurate. Then if there is a tidbit or two that can add information I will accept it, conditionally.

No comments: