DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Monday, January 25, 2010

BREITLING POST - DINAR SPECULATOR 1/24/10

4:30 PM [BREITLING] THAT WAS MY NEXT QUESTION
4:02 PM [BREITLING] THE FEB DATE
4:02 PM [8ball] Since the un RVed money was 20%
4:02 PM [BREITLING] BASED ON THE BDGET
4:02 PM [8ball] They took 20% out
4:03 PM [8ball] So it takes 8% per month
4:03 PM [8ball] So about 2.5 months of money is avaible of un RV'd money
4:03 PM [8ball] or March 15th
4:04 PM [BREITLING] SO BASICLY 20% IS ALREADY RV'ED
4:04 PM [8ball] no its what they are spending now
4:04 PM [BREITLING] THAT WHAT THEY ARE USING NOW
4:04 PM [BREITLING] I UNDERSTAND
4:04 PM [8ball] yes
4:04 PM [BREITLING] WHAT YUR SAYING MAKES SENCE TO ME
4:04 PM [8ball] burn money
4:04 PM [8ball] while they wait for the budget
4:05 PM [8ball] they have to vote the budget in tommorow
4:05 PM [BREITLING] DO YOU THINK THEY WILL?
4:05 PM [8ball] The care taker governemnt will take over between now and the election
4:06 PM [8ball] this is what Biden is probably over there to make sure the hand off is good
4:06 PM [8ball] I think they will.... vote yes
4:06 PM [8ball] Just like the election law
4:06 PM [BREITLING] ONE SEC BRO MED JUST CALLED ME
4:07 PM [8ball] ok
4:41 PM [8ball] If the budget doesn't going through the care taker governemnt will have the power to RV the currency to protect the government
4:41 PM [8ball] So at the end of the day in Iraq
4:42 PM [8ball] they may RV to give the governemnt the purchasing power
4:42 PM [8ball] this is probably the only time the government can change the rate
4:43 PM [8ball] When a budget is not im place
4:43 PM [8ball] its the one loop hole in the CBI's power
4:43 PM [8ball] over the RV
4:43 PM [BREITLING] OK THIS WAS WHAT I WAS AFTER
4:44 PM [BREITLING] I WAS TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT COULD BE DONE DURING THE TRANSITION
4:44 PM [8ball] thats right that why Biden is there
4:44 PM [8ball] to make sure of the transistion
4:44 PM [8ball] of power
4:45 PM [8ball] The right to RV will come when no budget is apporved
4:45 PM [8ball] CBI will lose its ownership
4:46 PM [BREITLING] THANKS A TON 8BALL

3 comments:

panhead said...

Odd....but gotta raise the red flag on the transition government stuff...it's already in the news that Parliament will have an emergency session on Thursday concerning the budget.

Read the news folks....a little research blows these self appointed guru's outta the water every time.

Dinar-Daddy said...

Thank you for the heads-up panhead! I appreciate your input. DD

Anonymous said...

All those guys do is speculate and make up some horseshit story...you are exactly right panhead.