DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Sunday, December 27, 2009

The UN Operational Rates of Exchange

United Nations Treasury
The United Nations Operational Rates of Exchange

Warning: The Operational rates of exchange listed herein are intended only for the internal record-keeping of the United Nations. No warranty of accuracy can be given and the United Nations shall not assume any responsibility in connection with the present publication of these rates. Generally, the rates are updated monthly, based on market conditions. Adjustments are also made following official government devaluations or revaluations.
For the fixed conversion rates of Euro-zone currencies and Euro Click here

2009 Operational Rates of Exchange Last updated 11 December 2009 for the effective date of 01 December 2009 and thereafter until further notice.

Please note that there is no mid-month revision for December.

Help: If the spreadsheet does not reflect the change(s) mentioned in this page, close the Internet browser and open again, or clean/empty the internet cache (cookies and temorary files at the internet options in the Tools menu) in your PC and try/refresh the page again.

o 2009 spreadsheet (Excel file)

Scheduled Changes in 2009
2010 schedule will be posted soon.

There won't be an individual email notice attaching the new spreadsheet for scheduled changes. All users should check and download the file posted in this website. While there could be no changes for the mid-month, there might be ad-hoc changes during the month unexpectedly. Please check this site daily for possible changes.

Posting Date

Effective Date
29 Dec 2009

Please note: 31 Dec 2009
Return to the UN Home Page

http://www.un.org/depts/treasury/

No comments: